Digging (M/B, PG-13 - Champagne Challenge #103)

A place for Allegrita's G to PG-13 stories
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Digging (M/B, PG-13 - Champagne Challenge #103)

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Apparently I never commented on this story, either :blushing: , though I definitely remember it -mostly the part with Beth digging out the buckshot.

You filled in the details nicely, and I'm so glad to have read this again! :reading:

:hug:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Thank you again, MLC, for popping this story up. :hug: I loved this particular Challenge so much. There were a whole bunch of responses, all different and all really well done. This was way back when we were all so full of passion and love for our show that the stories, banners, vids, etc., were just pouring out of us. It was a really magical time. I miss that feeling of inspiration and fervor, and it's fun to go back and reread those older stories and recapture that passion a bit. :heart:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

allegrita wrote:This was way back when we were all so full of passion and love for our show that the stories, banners, vids, etc., were just pouring out of us. It was a really magical time. I miss that feeling of inspiration and fervor, and it's fun to go back and reread those older stories and recapture that passion a bit. :heart:
Well said. :ghug: :flowers: :heart:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.

Return to “Allegrita's Office”