Jason playing in the 2009 BMW Charity Pro-Am - 5/16

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: Jason to play in the 2009 BMW Charity Pro-Am

Post by Lilly »

Thanks, Susie -- that is the link. There really aren't any pairings yet, though. This is just the celebrity rotation.

Sorry, I didn't post the whole thing -- I guess there was only one name there that caught my eye. ;)
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

Oops! You're right, Lilly. I misread that and thought it was the pairings. I guess that will be determined and/or announced later. Either way, I have the DVR set to record just in case we're blessed with some JD time! :mrgreen:
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Lilly wrote: Sorry, I didn't post the whole thing -- I guess there was only one name there that caught my eye. ;)
Hmm....I wonder who that could be?? :whistle:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Now I'm recalling from last year that the Golf Channel broadcast the tournament twice...so if you miss it in the afternoon, you can catch it later.

And darn, I hope they give the handsomest man in the tournament some screen time this year!

Lucky
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Image OK - if I'm reading the PGA website correctly, it looks like Jason has been paired with pro Justin Bolli and they will be teeing off from the 10th tee at Thornblade at 8:15am on Thursday.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Thanks for the info Lilly! I'll try and see if I can catch it...
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Lilly wrote:Image OK - if I'm reading the PGA website correctly, it looks like Jason has been paired with pro Justin Bolli and they will be teeing off from the 10th tee at Thornblade at 8:15am on Thursday.
Thank you so much for this info, Lilly!! Will that be televised, do you think? Or, is it still scheduled to be shown from 1-3? I don't want to miss a minute!! :hyper:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

The Golf Channel will have televised coverage from 1-3pm. If I remember correctly from last year, that includes both live coverage and pre-recorded play.

** fingers crossed **
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Lilly wrote:The Golf Channel will have televised coverage from 1-3pm. If I remember correctly from last year, that includes both live coverage and pre-recorded play.

** fingers crossed **
Thanks! :smooch:
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Picked this up on myspace..no link available.

Anyone wanna carpool with me?? :giggle:

– BMW Charity Pro-Am golf tournament has selected KidSenses as one of its beneficiaries for 2009. The event is from May 14-17 and is held at three different courses: Thornblade Club in Greer, S.C., Carolina Country Club in Spartanburg, S.C., and Bright’s Creek in Polk County.

To raise money for KidSenses’ educational programs, regional retailers and golf clubs will be selling general admission tickets for $25. Tickets can be purchased at Spindale Drugs, Smith’s Drugs, Larkin’s (Columbus), and KidSenses. Participating golf clubs are Cleghorn, Meadowbrook, Red Fox, Deerbrook, and Cleveland Country Club. KidSenses keeps all proceeds from ticket sales.

In addition, if anyone registers to volunteer (http://www.bmwcharitygolf.com) at the event, KidSenses receives additional funding.

The event is famous for the celebrities that participate. This year’s celebrities are: Greg Kinnear, Dennis Quaid, Sterling Sharpe, Wayne Gretzky, Steve Azar, Catherine Bell, Lucas Black, Javier Colon, Dave Coulier, Jason Dohring, David James Elliott, Oliver Hudson, Janet Jones-Gretzky, Jennifer Mills, Terry O’Quinn, Michael Pena, George Rogers, Joe Don Rooney, Stefanie Schaeffer, Kevin Sorbo, Kordell Stewart, Dabo Swinney, Paula Trickey. 168 Nationwide Tour professionals are coupled with 168 amateurs and celebrities competing for the final round at Thornblade Club on Sunday

Attendees can watch world-class golf at three beautiful sites, enjoy live music, and meet many of the celebrities and golf professionals.

ETA: ooops..silly me..got so excited..I missed the link in the middle... :slaphead:
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Too bad I don't live in the area! I seriously would be carpooling... :snicker:
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Jason and his pro partner Justin Bolli teed off this morning at 8:15 at Thornblade Country Club. After playing 5 holes, Justin Bolli is in a 5-way tie for second place at 2 under par. Over half the field still has yet to tee off, however, but this is a good start.

Unfortunately, the celebrity stats are not currently available. Hopefully, we'll get that when the Golf Channel coverage begins.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

This is so fun! Thanks for being our play-by-play (as much as you can be) announcer, Lilly! :hug:
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Lilly wrote:Image

Jason and his pro partner Justin Bolli teed off this morning at 8:15 at Thornblade Country Club. After playing 5 holes, Justin Bolli is in a 5-way tie for second place at 2 under par. Over half the field still has yet to tee off, however, but this is a good start.

Unfortunately, the celebrity stats are not currently available. Hopefully, we'll get that when the Golf Channel coverage begins.
Thanks, Lilly!! Can't wait to tune in this afternoon to see if we can catch a glimpse of our J... :yahoo:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

allegrita wrote:This is so fun! Thanks for being our play-by-play (as much as you can be) announcer, Lilly! :hug:
Sure beats agonizing over the upfronts, doesn't it? :snicker:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index

Return to “General Discussion”