Jason on Lie to Me - "Beat the Devil"

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Re: Jason on Lie to Me - "Beat the Devil"

Post by Lilly »

Yikes! :confused2: I never noticed that. Good catch.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

I've spent my morning off catching up on things I'd missed and I've just watched Jason in Lie to Me and boy was he good. :yes: Scared the hell out of me. He does creepy extremely well. He had such a sense of control through most of that ep. Not a lot of actors can hold their own with Tim Roth but he did. Awesome. :biggrin:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Wasn't he amazing?! Why he wasn't nominated for an Emmy I will never know.
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Having recently re-watched this a couple of times, part of what really struck me, this time around, is the way Martin smiles so much. It's not a real smile, and it's always there, even in totally inappropriate situations. He uses that smile as a mask over the ball of angry snakes that obviously inhabits his brain.

Jason is such an incredibly nice guy, that I had my doubts before the ep aired, over whether or not he could project creepy/dangerous. I will never doubt his acting chops again. And you're right, he should not only have been Emmy-nominated for that episode, he should have carried home a statuette.

Lucky

Return to “Past Projects”