Jason on Ringer

librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Re: Jason on Ringer

Post by librarian_7 »

Twisty-turny! And how much did I love
Spoiler:
Mommy Dearest getting shafted out of the money she stole!
Also, I'm thinking,
Spoiler:
Mr. C. may come back to try and get revenge the people who (as he will see it) ruined his life--his career is gone, and so is the money he sacrificed it for. And I could go with Jason in revenge mode. :teeth:
Lucky
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Hell yes!!! On both counts! :teeth:

(not that it's aired, I think we can do away with the spoiler tags :blinksmile: )
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Well, we got a split second flash this week...at least he's not completely forgotten. I have hopes we'll see more of him, but I'm not holding my breath.

Lucky
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Yeah. Given that there are only 2 episodes left and there is a whole heck of a lot going on, it seems unlikely. BUT, he could show up in a flashback -- maybe something about how he got mixed up with Catherine? :shrug:

I'm still thinking positive. :blinksmile:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Nothing of Jason in this weeks episode , I think it was episode 21. I almost chocked when Catherine called someone and called them 'love'...I hoped it could be Jason.. :yes:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

Well, I don't think we'll be seeing Jason again on Ringer. Call me old fashioned or I don't know what but I really thought they went a little overboard with Catherine suddenly being interested in a woman? Here she's been trying to get Andrew back (probably for his money) obviously has done her share of sleeping around and now all of a sudden, out of the blue, is interested in Andrew's female partner - whose name I am having a senior moment remembering? This show is definitely a "guilty pleasure" - it won the TV Guide poll but after this episode and from what I have read, "Revenge" probably deserved the title more. By the time "Revenge" started getting a lot of buzz, I had already missed a bunch of episodes and didn't really want to start something new. But after watching last night's episode of "Ringer" I am a little embarrassed to say I've watched the show all season.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Had to miss last night's ep (I'm patiently sitting in a hotel lobby waiting for it to download as I type this), and sad, although not suprised, to hear there's no Jason.

Ah, well, here's to hoping he's moving on to bigger and better projects!

Return to “Past Projects”