MickBeth - A New Day Has Come

Post by coco »

Mick & Beth - A New Day Has Come by Celin Dion

This was my first ever fan vid :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp6t3vIYX ... annel_page

Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/15404824

Hope you enjoy :mrgreen:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: MickBeth - A New Day Has Come

Post by cassysj »

Okay, I'm floored that this was your first video. I love Celine Dion. It seems like I've missed a number of your vids. I'll have to fix that.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

cassysj wrote:Okay, I'm floored that this was your first video. I love Celine Dion. It seems like I've missed a number of your vids. I'll have to fix that.
What a lovely surprise to see this vid active again. :hearts:

It was indeed my first ever vid and I remember very clearly spending such a long time on every scene & trying to match it to the lyrics. I'd waited so long for software that didn't crash my PC and then I found Windows Movie Maker and it all just fell in to place. Good times. :ysmile:

I'm not sure if I have another vid in me so it is lovely to see my earlier vids being viewed. :hug:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, coco! That is beautiful. I think I saw it long, long ago, but I'm glad it got popped up again, because I see I never commented on it. It is just amazing. You did such a good job with it! I would never guess that this was anyone's first video. You are so talented. :rose:
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Wonderful video..and it was your first one too...I loved it. Thanks for using Vimeo as well, it is frustrating not to watching things on You tube all the time.
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

So lovely to see this (and you, coco honey :wave: ). Such a perfect Mick/Beth vid - touching and beautiful, with so many wonderful moments. Just lovely. :hearts: :hearts:

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

allegrita wrote:Oh, coco! That is beautiful. I think I saw it long, long ago, but I'm glad it got popped up again, because I see I never commented on it. It is just amazing. You did such a good job with it! I would never guess that this was anyone's first video. You are so talented. :rose:
*loves Alle* :hearts:
maggatha3 wrote:Wonderful video..and it was your first one too...I loved it. Thanks for using Vimeo as well, it is frustrating not to watching things on You tube all the time.
I appreciate the visit through my vids office, Maggatha3. Truly. Vimeo doesn't like me as the file size is too big for most of them so I haven't been able to post my later vids there at all. I gave up trying to figure out the best way to post them there. :shrug:
redwinter101 wrote:So lovely to see this (and you, coco honey :wave: ). Such a perfect Mick/Beth vid - touching and beautiful, with so many wonderful moments. Just lovely. :hearts: :hearts:

Red
It's lovely to be back, Red :wave: . I do love this first vid. I was really proud of it when I first posted it many moons ago and I just watched it again yesterday and I still believe it works after all this time. :biggrin:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

I can't believe I've been missing out on so much goodness for so long. Image

This is a beautiful video, coco -- and as a first effort, it's amazing! :notworthy:

I have always wanted to use this song in a video, but it never quite came together for me. I'm just thrilled to see it used so effectively here. Brava, dear coco! :hearts:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Lilly wrote:I can't believe I've been missing out on so much goodness for so long. Image

This is a beautiful video, coco -- and as a first effort, it's amazing! :notworthy:

I have always wanted to use this song in a video, but it never quite came together for me. I'm just thrilled to see it used so effectively here. Brava, dear coco! :hearts:
Thanks so much, Lilly. :hearts:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I love Celine and I'm still blown away that this was your first video.

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”