MickCora - Hearts a Mess

coco
Cleaner

MickCora - Hearts a Mess

Post by coco »

Mick & Coraline - Hearts a Mess by Gotye

Many, many thanks to Red for the song suggestion. :hearts:

This would have been posted earlier but I tweaked it a little. This is an unusual song and the pacing was a little tricky but I hope I've got it working. I'm quite nervous about posting this one :snicker:

Oh, and I've tried something different with the intro and the credits ;)

Enjoy this 6 mins of MickCora :D

Viewing Options
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/23718505
YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT8Yd71LVrs
New blog: http://www.cocosfanvids.blogspot.com
Last edited by coco on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: MickCora - Hearts a Mess NEW 04/07

Post by redwinter101 »

I've just watched this straight through twice. :snicker:

Love, love, love the opening and closing - perfect bookends to Mick and Coraline's story. But the whole thing is so beautifully put together, coco. I adored the way you matched the chorus to the chair through the window and the shower scenes. I can't pick out anything else as it's ALL wonderful.

Really, really lovely - I love this song and I'm so happy you decided to use it.

Red :heart:

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

redwinter101 wrote:I've just watched this straight through twice. :snicker:

Love, love, love the opening and closing - perfect bookends to Mick and Coraline's story. But the whole thing is so beautifully put together, coco. I adored the way you matched the chorus to the chair through the window and the shower scenes. I can't pick out anything else as it's ALL wonderful.

Really, really lovely - I love this song and I'm so happy you decided to use it.

Red :heart:
:thanks: Red :heart:

I'm so pleased you liked the opening and closing - I thought it worked quite well :D

I love unusual songs so this was perfect and I enjoyed putting this one together. The more vids I make for this couple, the more I like them.

I'm also sure there are a few more vids I could make with some of your other fab suggestions :thumbs:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Loved it coco... I love how you cut back and forth from the past and his memories to the present as her return played out.

And you matched the music to the pics perfectly... I don't wonder it took you a little extra time to perfect this one! You nailed it tho!

And I am delighted to learn there are enough MickCora clips in the show to fill an over 6 minute vid! I so wish we had gotten more, but you made excellent use of every precious drop!!! :thumbs:

And thanks for pm'ing me... I had missed this one!
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
fairytoes
Rogue vampire

Post by fairytoes »

lovely video coco! I never realized that there are so many Mick/Cora scenes in the show! very well done!!!
Wonderful Banner by Redwinter
Gorgeous Avi by Lilly
Thank you!
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

wpgrace wrote:Loved it coco... I love how you cut back and forth from the past and his memories to the present as her return played out.

And you matched the music to the pics perfectly... I don't wonder it took you a little extra time to perfect this one! You nailed it tho!

And I am delighted to learn there are enough MickCora clips in the show to fill an over 6 minute vid! I so wish we had gotten more, but you made excellent use of every precious drop!!! :thumbs:

:thanks: Grace :heart:

I'm so pleased you got to see it :D

There are so many great scenes for these two so they may not have had a lot of screen time but in the two episodes about them, there was a lot to use :thumbs:

You're welcome on the PM. I posted it to the boards then all the Alex news comes in and my post disappears to page 4! :snicker:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

fairytoes wrote:lovely video coco! I never realized that there are so many Mick/Cora scenes in the show! very well done!!!
:thanks: fairytoes.

There's a lot to use in the MickCora scenes when you look for them. :D

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

coco wrote:
wpgrace wrote:Loved it coco... I love how you cut back and forth from the past and his memories to the present as her return played out.

There are so many great scenes for these two so they may not have had a lot of screen time but in the two episodes about them, there was a lot to use :thumbs:

You're welcome on the PM. I posted it to the boards then all the Alex news comes in and my post disappears to page 4! :snicker:
We have a bit of a one track mind around here... singular on purpose... we all share the same one track... :snicker:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

wpgrace wrote:
coco wrote:

We have a bit of a one track mind around here... singular on purpose... we all share the same one track... :snicker:
We do indeed. I posted on the Alex news enough times to bump my own post to page 3 at least :giggle:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

coco wrote:
wpgrace wrote:
coco wrote:

We do indeed. I posted on the Alex news enough times to bump my own post to page 3 at least :giggle:
Ah... the dedication and self-sacrifice of an Alex fan!!!! :snicker:

Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

I love the bookends too; that gorgeous wedding photo makes the most perfect beginning & end for this vid. And I wouldn't have thought there were enough good MickCora scenes for a six minute video but wow there sure are! Fantastic song for them too, it's so unusual and the scenes look really new & different set against it. Beautiful!
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Shadow wrote:I love the bookends too; that gorgeous wedding photo makes the most perfect beginning & end for this vid. And I wouldn't have thought there were enough good MickCora scenes for a six minute video but wow there sure are! Fantastic song for them too, it's so unusual and the scenes look really new & different set against it. Beautiful!
:thanks: Shadow :hug:

I was really pleased with the way the intro and credits turned out :D

Red gets the credit for the song. I'm hopeless at picking songs for MickCora :snicker:

There are more scenes I could have used so there are more than you would think. More for the next one :thumbs:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: MickCora - Hearts a Mess

Post by cassysj »

Wow I'm stunned there were that many Mick/Cora clips for such a long song. This song absolutely suits them.
coco
Cleaner

Re: MickCora - Hearts a Mess

Post by coco »

cassysj wrote:Wow I'm stunned there were that many Mick/Cora clips for such a long song. This song absolutely suits them.
Thanks, Carol. :hug: This is one of my fave MickCora vids so it's lovely to see it back in active topics. :thumbs:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”