MickCora - Some Devil

coco
Cleaner

MickCora - Some Devil

Post by coco »

Some Devil by Dave Matthews

Song choice & clip selection by Allegrita. :hearts:

This vid is entirely Alle's vision. I simply added a few extra scenes & edited it together for her. :type:

Viewing Options
YT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALrzOLuEY2g (HD Version)

Blog: http://cocosfanvids.blogspot.com

Enjoy. :)
Last edited by coco on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: MickCora - Some Devil

Post by allegrita »

Coco, when I asked you to make this video, I had no idea how gorgeous it would turn out to be. I'm absolutely in awe. You created the perfect video for this song, and I couldn't be happier. (Well, except that it makes me cry, but that's the right response to the song and the scenes...)

Thank you so much for making this beautiful video for me! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

allegrita wrote:Coco, when I asked you to make this video, I had no idea how gorgeous it would turn out to be. I'm absolutely in awe. You created the perfect video for this song, and I couldn't be happier. (Well, except that it makes me cry, but that's the right response to the song and the scenes...)

Thank you so much for making this beautiful video for me! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
:phew: :snicker:

I really am so pleased it has turned out the way you wanted, Alle. There's always an extra nervousness when you are posting a vid by request than one of your own. I had great fun with this one and I loved your clip selections - they match the lyrics perfectly which is something I always look for in my vids. The song is divine also. :hearts:

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

How very sad and lovely!!!! :bmoon: Great song choice and scene selection, alle!!!! :heart: Great editing, coco!!!! :hearts: Beautiful, very beautiful... :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :bmoon: :sigh: :angel: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :thud: :notworthy: :flowers:

mitzie :mooncat:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

This is marvellous, ladies. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Not a song I'm familiar with but it's gorgeous - and so apt for Mick and Cora. Forever is indeed long and lonely. This is beautiful and sad and wonderful.

Red :flowers:

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

mitzie wrote:How very sad and lovely!!!! :bmoon: Great song choice and scene selection, alle!!!! :heart: Great editing, coco!!!! :hearts: Beautiful, very beautiful... :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :bmoon: :sigh: :angel: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :thud: :notworthy: :flowers:

mitzie :mooncat:
Thanks, mitzie. :hearts:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

redwinter101 wrote:This is marvellous, ladies. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Not a song I'm familiar with but it's gorgeous - and so apt for Mick and Cora. Forever is indeed long and lonely. This is beautiful and sad and wonderful.

Red :flowers:
Thanks, Red. :hearts:

I wasn't familiar with the song either until Allegrita sent me the YT link. I agree that it is a perfect Mick & Coraline song. :thumbs:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
lunalux
Fledgling

Post by lunalux »

coco wrote:
allegrita wrote:Coco, when I asked you to make this video, I had no idea how gorgeous it would turn out to be. I'm absolutely in awe. You created the perfect video for this song, and I couldn't be happier. (Well, except that it makes me cry, but that's the right response to the song and the scenes...)

I really am so pleased it has turned out the way you wanted, Alle. There's always an extra nervousness when you are posting a vid by request than one of your own. I had great fun with this one and I loved your clip selections - they match the lyrics perfectly which is something I always look for in my vids. The song is divine also. :hearts:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

What a wonderful collaboration! Alle mentioned it this weekend, and I couldn't wait to see how it turned out, It's beautiful...but I knew it would be. How could it not be with Alle's vision and Coco's editing skill (there's nothing simple about it, my friend). And DMB is my favorite. You've captured Mick/Cora perfectly...and I find that for me, it illuminates their relationship in a way I haven't seen before. I love it.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Wow, fantastic results from this collaboration! I love this music for MickCora and the editing is awesome.
It really brings out the elemental sadness and beauty in this relationship.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Anybody who really knows me will tell you that I'm not a visual person--I'm all words. So for this song to bring images into my head is a really big thing for me. I told coco about the scenes I envisioned, and she read my mind or my heart...or something... and she made this beautiful video that captures those amorphous images that were speaking to me. I'm so grateful for this experience--it's like a new part of my brain opened up. Thank you, coco.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Girls, this is amazing. Kinda hoping y'all collaborate again sometime... :whistle:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Ladies :hankie: that :hankie: was :hankie: beautiful. :hankie:
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

lunalux wrote:
coco wrote:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

What a wonderful collaboration! Alle mentioned it this weekend, and I couldn't wait to see how it turned out, It's beautiful...but I knew it would be. How could it not be with Alle's vision and Coco's editing skill (there's nothing simple about it, my friend). And DMB is my favorite. You've captured Mick/Cora perfectly...and I find that for me, it illuminates their relationship in a way I haven't seen before. I love it.
Thanks, lunalux. :hearts:

This is the first time I've had a request where I was given the scenes to work with. Normally I've just been given the song choice so this was a new experience for me too but Alle's scenes worked perfectly and I think I'd have probably chosen the same ones with the lyrics had I created this on my own. To say we've captured Mick & Coraline perfectly is the best compliment. :heart:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Shadow wrote:Wow, fantastic results from this collaboration! I love this music for MickCora and the editing is awesome.
It really brings out the elemental sadness and beauty in this relationship.
Thanks, Shadow. :hearts:

I always look forward to your comments on my vids. :flowers:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

allegrita wrote:Anybody who really knows me will tell you that I'm not a visual person--I'm all words. So for this song to bring images into my head is a really big thing for me. I told coco about the scenes I envisioned, and she read my mind or my heart...or something... and she made this beautiful video that captures those amorphous images that were speaking to me. I'm so grateful for this experience--it's like a new part of my brain opened up. Thank you, coco.
You're so welcome, Alle. I had a lot of fun too with this. If another vid idea springs to mind, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. :hug:

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”