Deceiver - Mick and Coraline - finally on Youtube

moonlightlover60
Fledgling

Re: Deceiver - Mick and Coraline - now on MyVideo ...

Post by moonlightlover60 »

Wow :yahoo: another fabulous vid. I had to watch it on the My video link from Germany too, wouldn't work on any of the others.
Shadow as always awesome video. Loved it, angry vamping Mick and Coraline the deceiver always screwing with his head. Perfect lyrics for Mick/Cora if there ever were any. I'm not a Mick/Coraline fan at all but loved this vid and I already downloaded it to my computer and watched it again.
:thanks: Shadow, wonderful job. :thumbs:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

wpgrace wrote:That works... very cool! :thumbs:
Whew, I'm glad it at least works on MyVideo - this vid's been a bit of a trial! Thanks Grace!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

allegrita wrote:Oh, man, Shadow... your vids are always spectacular but this one has an almost physical effect. The use of black and white, the fast cuts, the violence of the scenes, the grittiness of the song, and the perfectly angry, betrayed lyrics... a dark video, indeed. But very, very good. Dark, dark, angry Mick at his most Alpha Male... I love to watch him from a distance, but I sure wouldn't want to run into him in a dark alley! :gasp:

Thank you for helping us view this video!

I'm glad one of the links finally worked! I'd been wanting to do something fast and crazy like this but didn't have a song that work - so it was sure nice getting this song request. Kath wanted a betrayal video, and did that ever fit the lyrics.
I really liked being able to put this side of Mick in a vid .... but yeah, no dark alleys for me either!
:thanks:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Phoenix wrote:
Shadow wrote:...Sorry for the long download, Phoenix - this video seems to be a problem child everywhere.... ;)
My :beep: computer refused to play the vid. :banghead:

However ... the German link worked. :hyper2:

Wow, Shadow. That was dark - but brilliant. I suspect that a relationship like Coraline & Mick's is more fun to watch than to be involved in. :sadface:
Thanks Phoenix! Glad I found that German site.
I got this link from Allegrita - it's a free download for a video player; I know Red had trouble with some of my downloads but they played for her on this one.
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

I've been using it and it works pretty well, though I seem to remember a lot of extraneous things that had to be declined during installation.
And of course it's - well, another download. :tomato:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

moonlightlover60 wrote:Wow :yahoo: another fabulous vid. I had to watch it on the My video link from Germany too, wouldn't work on any of the others.
Shadow as always awesome video. Loved it, angry vamping Mick and Coraline the deceiver always screwing with his head. Perfect lyrics for Mick/Cora if there ever were any. I'm not a Mick/Coraline fan at all but loved this vid and I already downloaded it to my computer and watched it again.
:thanks: Shadow, wonderful job. :thumbs:
Wow, thanks! I'm glad there was one link that worked for you. I have sure never had so much trouble posting a video before!
That's really cool that you could enjoy this so much even though you're not a MIck/Cora fan -- that's quite a compliment. I'm really glad you could download it okay, too - that way you can see it the way it's really supposed to look. :P
Shadow
Courtesan

Re: Deceiver - Mick and Coraline

Post by Shadow »

I think I've finally been successful in getting this video on to YouTube -- hopefully third time is the charm. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIAdabsON4s
ilovealexo
Kostan Industries intern

Re: Deceiver - Mick and Coraline - finally on Youtube

Post by ilovealexo »

Truly fantastic vid - very dark style - that is what I love about your vids :clapping:
Spread the Alex love ♥♥♥
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oooh, that is a good excuse to watch this one again. It's SUCH a grabber. :2eyes:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Thanks, Belinda, I'm glad you liked this very dark one!

And it's so great that you came back to watch again, Alle.
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Shadow, :heart: I really love Deceiver!!It is actually as dark as their relationship has been all those thirty something years. The music and clips made my heart beat fast and the fast flashing images in contrast to the slower in motion ones have an amazing effect..just as their being together must have been.She was dark and filled him with her darkness..Wonderful!!
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

thanks Maggatha! It was so great getting this rather dark song request . . . I did think that it fit Mick and Coraline sooo well, it really brought out the darker, wilder side of their relationship. So glad that you liked the way the video turned out. :rose:
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

OMG! :confused2: I can't believe I've never thanked you Amy here at MLA for making this great Video. I'm so glad you took me up on the song request and made great visuals that mached up so well with what I had going on in my mind every time I heard this song. I know I'm a metal head and very rarely does my tastes in music match up with my LOVE and the true feeling of our beloved Moonlight. :snicker:

:clapping: I'm so grateful you were willing to try something like this as you are the keeper of my Moonlight love beyond the series itself. I've saved ALL of your ML videos because they move me so much every time I revisit them. My heart leaps every time I see you've found another song to work the Moonlight Magic with. :heart: :hearts:

I look forward to more of your talented videos that keep Moonlight alive. :flowers:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Aw Kath, there was really no need for you to come by here too! But it's so cool that you did. I'm so glad that you asked for this song! (And I just had a bit of fun yesterday with some young guys at work . . . they were SO totally impressed that I knew about Disturbed . . . :snicker: ) And :hankie: :cloud9: it is so great to know that you have saved all my vids! I'm sure there will be more coming. :biggrin:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I loved this look into Mick and Coraline. His relationship with her was so fueled by passion on both of their parts.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Excellent rewatch!

Thanks for reposting! :heart:
I loved this couple... Suuuuuuuuch drama. :angel:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”