Closer

Shadow
Courtesan

Re: Closer

Post by Shadow »

moonlightlover60 wrote::thanks2: I just downloaded the vid and watched it again. Perfect, loved it! :cheer:
:biggrin: Good to hear the download link is working properly. Glad you enjoyed it!! :thanks:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

You really do have amazing skills. This is a perfectly illustrated song.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Thanks so much Carol! This is one of my crazier ones and I had a lot of fun mixing the images. :biggrin:

It's been so great to see these vids pop back up on active topics and it's also reminded me to make new download links for them.
Here's a new Rapidshare download link for this vid:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3333872685 ... %20new.mpg
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Very, very different from the 'Love Comes Back to You' video, this one highlights the intense battles Mick faces.

Very well done!

Thank you, Shadow

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

This is such an eerie song, and you've caught that creepy, otherworldly vibe perfectly. Mick is trapped in a life he didn't choose, overwhelmed by the events that swirl around him, caught up in emotional waves that he really can't control. That's the feeling I get from this video: it's a building sense of frustration, angst, fear, and helplessness. Mick is not a happy vampire in this video. He really doesn't see a way out. I just want to give him a hug... :comfort2:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

jen wrote:Very, very different from the 'Love Comes Back to You' video, this one highlights the intense battles Mick faces.

Very well done!

Thank you, Shadow

Jenna
These two vids (and the songs) really are poles apart. Your comment reminded me what a huge range of emotions Moonlight held within it . . . .

Thanks so much, Jenna.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

allegrita wrote:This is such an eerie song, and you've caught that creepy, otherworldly vibe perfectly. Mick is trapped in a life he didn't choose, overwhelmed by the events that swirl around him, caught up in emotional waves that he really can't control. That's the feeling I get from this video: it's a building sense of frustration, angst, fear, and helplessness. Mick is not a happy vampire in this video. He really doesn't see a way out. I just want to give him a hug... :comfort2:
Love your description, Alle. :rose:

And it's so great that the eerie atmosphere of the song came out in the video too. (Don't think I realized at the time I made it how just how dark the video is. It's interesting looking back on it now . . . . )

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”