9 Crimes

Shadow
Courtesan

Re: 9 Crimes

Post by Shadow »

cassysj wrote:There are so many emotions in this video. I love visiting your office.
I love that you're visiting my office . . . . :hearts: Thank you!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Shadow, your vids are a perfect example of why fanvids are actually GOOD for musicians. I've ended up buying copies of most of the songs you've used in your vids...and most of them were totally new to me when you used them. Guessing I'm not the only one, so, you using them for vids actually increases the revenue for the artists.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

I'm pretty sure you're not the only one, Lucky!

In fact I discovered this song on Youtube and had to buy it immediately. And then bought the whole CD it was on. And then bought one of Lisa Hannigan's albums too . . :laugh:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

I was reminded of this video today, when discussing the "Nine" Champagne Challenge we've got going right now. I remembered loving this, but I had forgotten how emotionally evocative it is. Not just Mick's and Beth's, but most of the relationships in Moonlight were difficult and complicated. (And often dangerous.) That's what made the show so compelling. We care about these people, we are joyful when they find happiness and we are sorrowful when they experience tragedy. And so often, the joys and sorrows are tangled together, making the joy a little sad and giving the sorrow a touch of hope.

I love revisiting your videos. They always me think, and they always make me feel. :heart:
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

There are so many rich images here. Heartbreaking, heart wrenching, inspired work here. Just lovely
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Alle, that's so cool that you thought of this vid in relation to the "nine" challenge! Believe it or not it never even occurred to me that I had an old "nine" video hanging about. It was a thrill to see this one come back up to the top; I love that you've been revisiting some of these old videos.

Lucy, thank you so much for watching and it was just delightful to get your comment!

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”