Brian - general discussion

Ella713
Courtesan

Re: Brian - general discussion

Post by Ella713 »

cassysj wrote:
myimmortal wrote:New role for Brian:

http://tvline.com/2015/04/03/mistresses ... t-scandal/
One of ABC’s Mistresses is being sent to the principal’s office in Season 3 — and she’s gonna like it! TVLine has learned exclusively that the addictive summer sudser has cast Brian White (Beauty and the Beast, Men of a Certain Age) to court Rochelle Aytes’ single mom April. White, who is currently heating up Scandal as Olivia’s new beau Russell, will play Blair, the headmaster at the school attended by April’s daughter Lucy.
Wasn't Shannyn on Season 1 of Mistresses? It's Moonlight delight.
The last thing I saw Shannyn in was Sleepy Hollow. I think she played Pandora?
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: Brian - general discussion

Post by allegrita »

Ella713 wrote:The last thing I saw Shannyn in was Sleepy Hollow. I think she played Pandora?
Yes, she did. And she was recently a recurring character on Wayward Pines.

Back to Brian, I looked on his IMDB and it looks like he's been doing a bunch of stuff, but a lot of it isn't on broadcast TV. He was in 11 episodes of Ray Donovan in 2017-18, and starred in a webisodes-type show called Bronx SIU in 2018-19, and another one called Ambitions on OWN (Is that Oprah's network?). Then another web show called Stereoscope in 2020, and Monogamy 2018-21. It looks like Monogamy might be available on Hulu.

And he's got two things in production, The Men in My Life and The Ogilvy Fortune! It's so nice to see our beloved actors continuing to get work. :ghug:

Return to “Brian”