Josh Lindsey, B.C. [ch. 1] PG13

A place for NocturneInCMoll's G to PG-13 stories.
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: Josh Lindsey, B.C. [ch. 1] PG13

Post by NocturneInCMoll »

Red--Why, thank you! ;) You know, I wonder sometimes if the vamps in Moonlight would bother to pretend to be scared when faced with a gun, or if they'd just kill the gun-holder. I guess it would depend on the situation--how many people watching, etc. I guess if they did get shot, they might have to play dead. :twothumbs:

Draco--Thank you! Mick will arrive home soon... Beth may not have given away any secrets with her "subtle" hint, but Josh must be really curious by now... :yes:
Woll--I have no idea who Gayle King is, but thank you, thank you, thank you!! :flowers:

Coc--Thanks so much! :biggrin: Glad you're liking. Next chapter is technically done, but I can't put it up too soon because the one after that isn't! :no:

Lucky--Thank you! Let's hope Josef remembers what it's like to be faced with death so he can act "appropriately terrified." :chin:

R1015--Thanks! Glad you are enjoying. :thumbs:

Mitz--I obviously wondered the same! I guess Josh's office could have been semi-soundproofed--sensitive cases, witnesses, etc--but who knows? We'll see how it goes for him... I don't know yet quite what will happen to him in the penthouse :shrug: but I don't have any plans to kill him...
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

Julie,

Wow!! I like the alternate ending you've come up with AND you've given us something the series didn't - a confrontation between Josef and Josh.

Also enjoyed seeing Josh get riled up a bit, letting his jealousy of Mick get the better of him. But to put Beth in jail? Would he?

Loved how Josef takes control of a situation. Josh may have had him at the end of a gun, but Josef is still in control.

Really looking forward to the next chapter :hug:
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Karen--Thanks so much! :hug: Glad you're enjoying. I also would have loved to have seen a confrontation between Josef and Josh... and this one isn't quite over!

Josh is an ADA, and someone--Beth--has just sabotaged both him and the police in a major drug investigation. I think, as he said, he wouldn't have much choice but to put her in jail, much as it would pain him. It was also a major betrayal (first she embarrassed him at the club, then when it came to the warehouse, she kissed him and wished him good luck, then turned around and called Mick to make sure Josh wouldn't have any), and I think he's understandably upset. He might also get in big trouble himself (and perhaps Carl) for Beth knowing about when they were going to raid the warehouse. He and Carl likely shouldn't have been talking about things like that in front of her... I think Carl may have realized that--he didn't see Beth at first, and then when he noticed her, he was a little awkward.

That's why he's taken control of the situation and is desperately trying to find out what the hell is going on and why she betrayed him for Mick.

It's so true that while he thinks he's in control, at the moment, it's really Josef who is--and will likely remain so. ;)
nutmegger911
Cleaner

Post by nutmegger911 »

Loving the dialogue (or should I say banter) here. Appropriately terrified... yeah, Josef's shaking in his shoes - NOT. You have a nice start here.
NM911
LIVE WIDE
It ain't canon until they've shot it (and aired it) - I said that.
Trust the Muse. - Catmoon
The system isn't broken, it's fixed. - Billo
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks so much, Nutmegger! Glad you are enjoying. And you're absolutely right--Josef is shaking in his booties. :rolling:
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Just checking on whether enough time has past to get the next chapter? Pretty please?
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Well, I need to do a tiny bit of tweaking and then do the html, but it's technically done. The one after it isn't, though, that's the thing--and lately I've been distracted over a Pride & Prejudice story I'm trying to write (not a Moonlight crossover, though! :laugh: ) so I haven't been doing much Moonlight writing. And my holidays are over as of today; tomorrow I go back to work and I'll have less time again. :(

I'll try and get the next chapter of this up in the next couple of days, though, okay?
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Julie

This is amazing!!!

Loving this new take on B.C. events. There are some major decisions to make now. Will Josh be an ally, or will he join the dinosaur bones and remains of those who chose not to play nice in La Brea?

Can't wait to find out!!!

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks so much, Jen! Glad you're enjoying. There will definitely be some big decisions coming up, and it all depends on what happens in Mick's apartment. Naturally, I can't tell you more than that. ;)
RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Post by RangerCM »

Been so busy lately that I'm WAY behind with my fanfic reading. But things are slower now and I'm starting here!
I’ll try to be appropriately terrified,
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I've obviously made the right choice! :rolling: :rolling:
banner by Cprav
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Oh, Ranger, believe me, I understand! I'm so far behind reading--and, I'm sorry to say, writing--that it's not even funny! :sigh: Anyway, thanks for starting with me ;) Glad you're enjoying so far! :biggrin:
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Josef and Josh? Oh my!! I cannot think of Mick's feelings once he gets home and find all those three arguing in his living room. :sigh:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Maggatha--Mick gets home in Ch. 2, which was posted ages ago, so you can get his reaction! It's Ch. 3 that I still need to work on...sometime... Thanks for reading! :twothumbs:

Return to “NocturneInCMoll's Office”