The Other Side of the Mirror - part 3 (PG)

A place for Shadow's G to PG-13 stories
Shadow
Courtesan

Re: The Other Side of the Mirror - part 3 (PG)

Post by Shadow »

francis wrote:My heart reaches out to them both. What a great story. You capture their emotions, and Beth is such a steady presence here.
Thanks francis ... love that you mention their emotions; that's what I was hoping would come out the most.
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

I just ..cannot find the words...the revelations, her eavesdropping that felt like a dream, their first re- encounter....I m at a loss... could I comment this one in greek?It would be a bit easier to me, Shadow....Have I said enough how thankful I am to have ''met '' you?
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

maggatha3 wrote:I just ..cannot find the words...the revelations, her eavesdropping that felt like a dream, their first re- encounter....I m at a loss... could I comment this one in greek?It would be a bit easier to me, Shadow....Have I said enough how thankful I am to have ''met '' you?
:rose: I love what you have commented here, maggatha . . . and hey, I would also love it if you commented in Greek! I would actually be quite interested to see how well Google Translate could handle that translation . . . I think, probably pretty well . . . anyway, I think it would be delightful.

Return to “Shadow's Office”