The Other Side of the Mirror - part 4 (PG)

A place for Shadow's G to PG-13 stories
jen
Cleaner

Re: The Other Side of the Mirror - part 4 (PG)

Post by jen »

Shadow

Couldn't wait. I'm bad that way and now I am late getting back to work.

It was SO worth it! Rose has her older brother back, and Mick has his family. Josef may not be a happy camper about all this familial warmth, but he needs to chill anyway.

There are a lot of wonderful loose ends here--Rosemary, will Mick and Beth take Roses' advice, how will Rose fit into things. Josef can throw a monumental fit if he wants to, but if he introduces Rose to the tarpits, Mick is going to be seriously pissed. She needs to learn the rules, and I think she will be open to that.

Wonderful story. Now I should go back to work before I get fired...

Thanks, Shadow!

Jenna

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

francis wrote:This is such a beautiful heartwarming story. Do you have more? I want to know if Rosie met her daughter.
Rosie is your character, and she is so well-rounded. Thank you so much!
:hearts: Thank you, francis!! I don't have any more for this story, but it's possible that these events might intersect the In Between stories, and be carried on there in a small way. (It all depends on whether I can actually make that work!)
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

jen wrote:Shadow

Couldn't wait. I'm bad that way and now I am late getting back to work.

It was SO worth it! Rose has her older brother back, and Mick has his family. Josef may not be a happy camper about all this familial warmth, but he needs to chill anyway.

There are a lot of wonderful loose ends here--Rosemary, will Mick and Beth take Roses' advice, how will Rose fit into things. Josef can throw a monumental fit if he wants to, but if he introduces Rose to the tarpits, Mick is going to be seriously pissed. She needs to learn the rules, and I think she will be open to that.

Wonderful story. Now I should go back to work before I get fired...

Thanks, Shadow!

Jenna

:rose: Hope you weren't too late for work ... but as long as you didn't actually get fired or anything, I'm glad this could hold you up!
Loved your comments about Josef. Too funny! But Rose has a lot in common with Mick ... they can both keep a secret.... and I'm not really sure if Josef is ever going to find out about this. (Though if he does, if he knows what's best for him, he won't mess with Rose!)
Thanks, Jenna!
maggatha3
Ancient

Post by maggatha3 »

Oh, Shadow... this guy is indeed so unlucky.. having to follow the women of his life from afar..keeping touch with them only in photos... and, he has a niece...that was relieving...He does have blood-family after all...

I cannot wait for your next story.Thank you for sharing your inspiration... :heart:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

maggatha3 wrote:Oh, Shadow... this guy is indeed so unlucky.. having to follow the women of his life from afar..keeping touch with them only in photos... and, he has a niece...that was relieving...He does have blood-family after all...
Had this feeling that Mick might have done something like the photos earlier, before Beth . . . and I do like imagining that he has family of some sort, even if it's family he has never met and likely never will. I agree, it's oddly comforting. Thank you so much for reading these, maggatha, and for all the comments!
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

So many wonderful stories to catch up on. The was one of them so beauty and so emotional. sigh
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

BlueEyedMonster wrote:So many wonderful stories to catch up on. The was one of them so beauty and so emotional. sigh
Thank you for the lovely comment! So glad that you came by to read this. :cloud9:

Return to “Shadow's Office”