Trevor Morris, composer of "Saving Josh"

librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Re: Trevor Morris, composer of "Saving Josh"

Post by librarian_7 »

I saw "London Has Fallen," yesterday, and noticed a familiar name in the credits. Music by Trevor Morris. :teeth:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Trevor Morris has been very busy lately! He's still doing Vikings, and he also composed the music for two current NBC series, Emerald City and Taken, and Netflix's Iron Fist. Here is a recent interview, where he talks about current stuff, and also about his musical upbringing. https://www.awardsdaily.com/tv/interview-trevor-morris/
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Those of us who follow Trevor Morris on Facebook have seen him posting about the recent fires in his area (he lives near Santa Barbara, California). He and his family were evacuated during the huge fire about a month ago, and after the big rainstorm we just had here in Southern California, there was a huge mudslide that killed 13 people very near Trevor's house. He has been understandably devastated by all the destruction in his near neighborhood, even though he and his family (and their house) are safe, thank goodness. :phew:

Trevor posted this video today. I think it says a great deal about resilience and the ability of us humans to recover from tragedy. I hope you'll like it as much as I did. https://www.facebook.com/TrevorMorrisMu ... 145660387/ (It is a public Facebook video, so you should be able to view it even if you don't have a Facebook account.)
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

allegrita wrote:Those of us who follow Trevor Morris on Facebook have seen him posting about the recent fires in his area (he lives near Santa Barbara, California). He and his family were evacuated during the huge fire about a month ago, and after the big rainstorm we just had here in Southern California, there was a huge mudslide that killed 13 people very near Trevor's house. He has been understandably devastated by all the destruction in his near neighborhood, even though he and his family (and their house) are safe, thank goodness. :phew:

Trevor posted this video today. I think it says a great deal about resilience and the ability of us humans to recover from tragedy. I hope you'll like it as much as I did. https://www.facebook.com/TrevorMorrisMu ... 145660387/ (It is a public Facebook video, so you should be able to view it even if you don't have a Facebook account.)
I'm glad Trevor is ok and sad that some have lost their lives in this tragedy. :hankie: I'm proud he is channeling his talent and energy into making something positive. :twothumbs:

Return to “Behind the Scenes Talent - The Writers & Crew”