Booty Call (PG-13)

A place for Francis' G to PG-13 stories
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Booty Call (PG-13)

Post by francis »

This is a story I wrote for the Guess the Author game.
I don't own anything.

xxxxxxxxx

Booty Call

A late snack was waiting for Josef in his home office, a tiny brunette who liked to wriggle on his lap and made for a delightful dinner experience. Josef stroked her neck to get the blood flowing and talked to her in soft tones to bring her into the dreamlike state that would help her relax. It made for cleaner wounds if she didn’t flinch. Just when he was about to bite down a sultry female voice from the balcony made him freeze.

“Don’t you want to share that with me?”

“I’m so sorry”, he answered coldly. “I don’t understand how I could have missed inviting you. Must be because I didn’t know you’re back in L.A.”

She sauntered over to him from the patio door, casually pushing the brunette out of his lap and wrapping her long legs around his thighs. She was wearing black leather in form of a bodice, a jacket and boots that went just above the knee. She looked deliciously sexy.

Josef cleared his throat. “So what are you doing in this part of the world, Lola? Last I heard from you, you had business in Australia.”

She pouted. “That was boring me to hell and back. And would you believe me when I said that I missed you?”

He grinned, and after a pregnant pause stated: “No.”

The adorable pout got even deeper. He could kiss her right now, but decided to wait just a bit longer to give her the impression she had to work for that favor.

She wriggled in his lap just like his freshie would have done. Where did the girl go anyway? Josef lost that thought when her bodice gave him delicious feelings through his shirt. Lola started to undo his buttons. He didn’t fool himself into thinking she would come to him for the sex. They had a good time every decade she came around, but she usually wanted something from him. Well, if she thought she had to pay him in horizontal delights, who was he to resist?

Seeing as her lips where the part he could reach best, he started to kiss her, tasting her ruby-red lipstick. Soon she grabbed his head and started to explore his mouth almost violently, both their fangs descending. Talking was overrated anyway.

Two hours later, when they lay on top of his bed covers and were catching their breath, he asked: “What do you want this time?”

She sat up on one elbow. “One million dollar.”

He watched her face from half-closed eyes. “What makes you think I would give them to you? You’re not that good a lay.”

“I think you will gladly give me that, maybe even more. Just give me the password to your account,” she said off-handedly.

“You know, you say the most impossible things as if you really believed them,” he taunted. “I have no inclination to part with such an amount just because you ask.”

“Oh, but I could give you the antidote.” She looked at her fingernails.

“What antidote?”

“The antidote to the substance I poisoned Sarah with before you tried to turn her.”

He jumped out of bed, grabbed his pants and put them on. He couldn’t have this conversation butt-naked, and he needed to put some space between them.

He turned around to her, a menacing growl in his throat.
“How do you know about Sarah?”

She laughed like a silver bell. It cut like a silver knife. “Oh, Josef, you’re a fool to think you could keep her a secret. I injected her with the cure the night before you turned her. She doesn’t know, but that’s why it went awry. You will need the antidote, re-turning won’t work.”

He was shocked. Sarah could wake up. It wasn’t his fault. Lola knew how to blackmail him. There was no way he could deny this. He would need to keep an eye on her.

“Okay. I want the antidote first.”

“No way. The password to your account, one million dollar of your money and if all goes well I’ll send you the antidote with a courier. I need to retrieve it first. You didn’t think I would have it with me, do you?”

He shook his head. “How do I know you tell the truth?”

She invaded his space once again, pulling her long lacquered fingernail over his neck almost lovingly. “Josef. You know how it is. Once a pirate, always a pirate. You can’t risk not doing this, and you know it.”

He looked away. “I’ll write the password down for you. And I want the antidote within 3 days, otherwise I’ll hunt you down and it won’t be pretty.”

She laughed again, confident she could escape anything. As of yet, she had been right.

Defeated, he passed her the slip of paper. Then his anger overrode his caution. “I don’t think we will have anymore business, Lola. Get out. Get. Out!”

She smiled, walked through the patio door into the sunrise and vanished with a wide jump into the garden.

Josef went to his office and grabbed the receiver. “Mick, if you’re awake, answer your damn phone.”

This wouldn’t do. He would need to tell him in person. Getting dressed he already pictured how he could tell Mick about his problem without telling him anything. He was good at that game.

xxxxxxxxx
jmc
Rogue vampire

Re: Booty Call (PG-13)

Post by jmc »

Wow! Is there more, Francis? :fingerscrossed:

:reading:

. . . Love is strong as death . . . - Song of Solomon 8: 6
"fiercely faithful"

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by Twilightdew. My beautiful banner courtesy of the very talented Phoenix.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Oh! Prelude to BC... I love it! :twothumbs:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

You totally fooled me when I read it on the other site. I love it!
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, EEK. :gasp: This makes more sense to me, actually...I always thought there had to be a real reason for Josef to give Lola so much. She had to have some pull over him. But I never thought that it might have been something to do with Sarah. That's just... diabolical.
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Francis

This is fabulous!!!

Since days passed and Sara did not awaken, Lola failed to keep her word. No surprise there.

Adds new meaning to Lola's words when Mick said to her that they had a mutual friend and he was worried about her, and she replied, 'he's not worried'

Wonderfully done!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

jen wrote:Francis

This is fabulous!!!

Since days passed and Sara did not awaken, Lola failed to keep her word. No surprise there.

Adds new meaning to Lola's words when Mick said to her that they had a mutual friend and he was worried about her, and she replied, 'he's not worried'

Wonderfully done!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Thank you, Jenna. I think he was worried, just not about Lola. :chin:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

allegrita wrote:Oh, EEK. :gasp: This makes more sense to me, actually...I always thought there had to be a real reason for Josef to give Lola so much. She had to have some pull over him. But I never thought that it might have been something to do with Sarah. That's just... diabolical.
Lola always managed to find leverage, that's her pirate heart. Thank you for your comment.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

cassysj wrote:You totally fooled me when I read it on the other site. I love it!
I'm so happy I could fool so many. Thank you! :heart:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

wpgrace wrote:Oh! Prelude to BC... I love it! :twothumbs:
Thank you, wpgrace. :flowers:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

jmc wrote:Wow! Is there more, Francis? :fingerscrossed:

:reading:
Yes, they made it into an episode called B.C. :snicker:
No, sadly this was all my muse gave me. Josef was very depressed when Mick told him Lola was dead. :hug:
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

this is awesome. I sped read through it, it was that good.

Loved this....
She pouted. “That was boring me to hell and back. And would you believe me when I said that I missed you?”

He grinned, and after a pregnant pause stated: “No.”
and this...
francis wrote:Well, if she thought she had to pay him in horizontal delights, who was he to resist?
francis wrote:Talking was overrated anyway.
and this...
francis wrote:He couldn’t have this conversation butt-naked,
That twist was surprising, but oh so plausible - devious Lola is capable of anything. Will this be continued?
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
NightAir
Fledgling

Post by NightAir »

Under the circumstances how could Josef not take the chance?
Josef clings to hope for Sarah's recovery and Lola took advantage, but it sounds as though she never intended to keep her end of the bargain in any case. :sadface:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Thank you, NightAir and Luxe! :hearts:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, I just love this one. So glad it popped back up. Lola really is a pirate. And not that nice Jack Sparrow kind of pirate, either....

Return to “Francis' Office”