Jason's Official Website is finally OPEN!

RangerCM
Rogue vampire

Re: Jason's Official Website is finally OPEN!

Post by RangerCM »

Josefismysire wrote:
librarian_7 wrote:Hey, I never said he wasn't HOT! Because, no one with eyes would say he's not...it's just that I like to think there's more to it than that. I mean, would we really be so crazy about some empty headed, badly behaved boy-bimbo? Of course not. Intelligence, character, charisma...the gentleman has it all. And we appreciate him for it.

Lucky
I don't disagree..I'm just kinda shallow.. :snicker: ;)
LOL I feel your pain. :snicker: :snicker:
banner by Cprav
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

librarian_7 wrote:Hey, I never said he wasn't HOT! Because, no one with eyes would say he's not...it's just that I like to think there's more to it than that. I mean, would we really be so crazy about some empty headed, badly behaved boy-bimbo? Of course not. Intelligence, character, charisma...the gentleman has it all. And we appreciate him for it.

Lucky
AMEN sister!! You are absolutely correct... :thumbs:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
Emerald
Sire

Post by Emerald »

Has anyone been back to check Jason's Official site lately? The links section has been removed, or at least the links that were there have been taken down by the looks of it, and the news section STILL says 'coming soon...' Ya know Jason hasn't exactly been completely MIA, and if you're going to set up an official site, it's usually a good idea to keep it somewhat updated, just sayin'. :whistle:

I'm sure there'd be more than a few people willing to volunteer their time to keep the site running properly. :laugh:
"Vampires are outside the realms of human constructed notions of sexuality"

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

Queen of the Jock (Josef/Mick) Shippers
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

The links have been gone for at least six months, Em. Aside from updating a couple of the still photos with better scans, nothing else has changed since it opened. Image
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Emerald
Sire

Post by Emerald »

Lilly wrote:The links have been gone for at least six months, Em. Aside from updating a couple of the still photos with better scans, nothing else has changed since it opened. Image
Yeah I had noticed the links had been gone for a while. *sigh* I remember we were all so excited when this was first announced, and then to see it finally go up. I hope they get 'round to updating it all properly soon. Seems like such a waste otherwise. :sadface:
"Vampires are outside the realms of human constructed notions of sexuality"

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

Queen of the Jock (Josef/Mick) Shippers
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

I noticed this too...I was cruising around a couple of weeks ago and decided to head on over to his website. I thought to myself "Why does it look like nothing has changed??" :chin:

It does seem like such a waste....
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!

Return to “General Discussion”