This has all the hope and longing of their relationship

Thank you
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: If - a Mick Beth Drabble and a third - (rated PG) REPOS

Post by allegrita »

Oh, honey, how did I never see this before?! It's a perfect little poetic drawing of their relationship through the early episodes. It brought tears to my eyes, and made me miss Moonlight so much... :rose:

I hope the poetic muse visits you lots. You could always have a poetry office too, you know... :hearts:
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: If - a Mick Beth Drabble and a third - (rated PG) REPOS

Post by darkstarrising »

jen wrote:Fabulous, Karen

This has all the hope and longing of their relationship

Thank you
Thanks, Jenna :hug: - always appreciate a re-read. You're right - from Mick's perspective, he's still afraid Beth will see him as a monster, despite her attempts to get close to him. Deep down though, he's hoping she won't give up.
allegrita wrote:Oh, honey, how did I never see this before?! It's a perfect little poetic drawing of their relationship through the early episodes. It brought tears to my eyes, and made me miss Moonlight so much... :rose:

I hope the poetic muse visits you lots. You could always have a poetry office too, you know... :hearts:
Thanks, alle :hug: Sorry about the tears, sweetie :comfort2: I see this as his way of validating what he thinks she sees in him and wants from him, even though he's scared to death of her becoming too close.

Would that I had more to put in a poetry office, but alas, the muse rarely whispers in this manner. :quill:
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!

Return to “Darkstarrising's Office”