Ella713
Courtesan

The Accusation Rated PG

Post by Ella713 »

Moonlight Fan Fiction
The Accusation
Rated PG
By Ella713

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Someone hacks the largest bank in Los Angeles

"Lucky! Listen to this!" Logan said turning the volume up on the television.
"What?"
"Someone hacked into City National and got away with 14 billion dollars!" he said.
"You're joking? Do they know if it was from inside the U.S. or was this an overseas endeavor?"
"They have no leads on how they were able to 1. hack their system which would be almost impossible to do and 2. leave no digital footprint whatsoever"
"Are we going to get involved?" she asked.
"*I haven't heard anything from Josef yet, but don't go planning any vacations. Something tells me we're going to be knee deep in this breach".

"Mick, come here. You have to listen to this" Beth said as he walked downstairs.
"What's going on?" he asked coming to a halt when he heard the news. "Do they have suspects?"
"Not that they're letting on, but this is pretty dire. Vampires make up pretty much all the wealth in this state and if there was any vampire money that was stolen, we're going to have problems" she said as he heard his mobile ring and knew it would be Josef.
"Mick St. John" he answered. "Hello Josef, I kind of figured you'd be calling. Is this about City National?"
"You heard. You may have to look into this. 4 billion of what was stolen were vampire funds. All earmarked for medical research into blood borne pathogens" Josef said.
"Looks like a paying a visit to the geek squad" Mick said.
"I think you're going to need the entire squad for this" And that meant Ted and Sam as well as Logan and Lucky.
"Fun times" Mick said hanging up and looking over at Beth. "Josef said 4 billion of what was stolen was vamp money"
"Let me know if you need my help" she said continuing to follow the story.

Eli Hawthorne had been perfecting his hacking skills since he first logged into a computer and many thought he was the reigning champ of hacking. Sure there were a few other's who were formidable and liked to make their presence known, but Eli was a ghost. His named was whispered about in the hacking community but no one had ever met him and no one knew what he looked like. And that's how you could walk away like a phantom with 14 billions dollars in your possession.

Mick made calls to everyone to meet at his apartment and in an hour's time he had some of the most talented IT people he had ever known. Sam came in with her laptop grinning from ear to ear.
"Finally! Something worthy of tracking!" she said quickly sitting next to Logan. "Okay Obi-Wan, let's get started" she said as they all began typing furiously not saying a word, but each trying to find out what they could about the theft.
"I'm going to run an algorithm to weed out employees of City National. If this was an inside job, I hope they were clever enough to make it hard for us" Ted said knowing that everyone was looking forward to the quest.
"If it's another kid with some unbelievable savant skills, I'm hanging up my hat for sure" Lucky said rolling her eyes.
"Alright guys. Let's find this joker" Logan said.

Return to “Ella713's Office”