Jason's Official Website is finally OPEN!

greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Re: Jason's Official Website is finally OPEN!

Post by greenleaf9 »

What a cool site! So Jason...I love it! :heart:

*greenleaf adds site to her bookmarks...* :thumbs:
Banner created by the lovely RedNightBird.

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

RangerCM wrote:I had just about given up hope on this. I agree about wanting to see more credits to add to this! I was watching this really great internet interview with John Hamm and he was talking about all the crazy uncertainty that goes into trying to get cast in a pilot and then all that crazy uncertainty that then goes into the pilot ever seeing the light of day. He'd been in the last stages of getting cast in at least 7 pilots, non of which ended up getting picked up, before he landed his big part in Mad Men. And he was talking about how George Clooney had been cast in at least 12 pilots that never went anywhere before he finally landed one that made it on the air. Just a weird combination of talent and luck. Jason's time will come and when it does, there'll be no stopping him! He just can't give up, and seeing this website gives me hope that he's in it for the long haul.
I agree, Ranger. A lot of thought and care has gone into bringing this website to life. Does anyone remember the survey they had up about a year ago? I gave him a really hard time about it when I talked to him at the ML Gala -- something about spending more time on his very lengthy survey than I did on my college application. :snicker: He said he was very involved with the formulating those questions and I got the clear impression that he felt very strongly about creating a site that his fans would enjoy. This is a great start.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Lilly wrote:
RangerCM wrote:I had just about given up hope on this. I agree about wanting to see more credits to add to this! I was watching this really great internet interview with John Hamm and he was talking about all the crazy uncertainty that goes into trying to get cast in a pilot and then all that crazy uncertainty that then goes into the pilot ever seeing the light of day. He'd been in the last stages of getting cast in at least 7 pilots, non of which ended up getting picked up, before he landed his big part in Mad Men. And he was talking about how George Clooney had been cast in at least 12 pilots that never went anywhere before he finally landed one that made it on the air. Just a weird combination of talent and luck. Jason's time will come and when it does, there'll be no stopping him! He just can't give up, and seeing this website gives me hope that he's in it for the long haul.
I agree, Ranger. A lot of thought and care has gone into bringing this website to life. Does anyone remember the survey they had up about a year ago? I gave him a really hard time about it when I talked to him at the ML Gala -- something about spending more time on his very lengthy survey than I did on my college application. :snicker: He said he was very involved with the formulating those questions and I got the clear impression that he felt very strongly about creating a site that his fans would enjoy.
I remember that survey. I earn spare money taking surveys and most of the ones I'm paid for aren't that long but obviously a lot of thought went into it.
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Josefismysire wrote:Did you guys run your cursor over the pictures and the ticket booth?? Soooo cute..and I love Jason's face superimposed on the posters..and I think Lauren is supposed to be the "candy girl"..

How cute this is!! How cute HE is...... :heart: :heart:
And when you run your cursor over the pay phone, it rings!
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
greenleaf9
Rogue vampire

Post by greenleaf9 »

His video montage is AWESOME!! He is such a fantastic actor. :clapping:
Banner created by the lovely RedNightBird.

"...The moon's an arrant thief, and her pale fire fire she snatches from the sun..." ~William Shakespeare

Better Safe Than Staked.
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

WAY cool site - just wish there were Moonlight clips in the montage...And I'll show my non-Jason knowledge - is he a Scientologist? Not a big deal - I just didn't know.

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

AggieVamp wrote:WAY cool site - just wish there were Moonlight clips in the montage...And I'll show my non-Jason knowledge - is he a Scientologist? Not a big deal - I just didn't know.

Karen
If I'm remembering correctly...he is, and was raised in that faith.

Far as I can see, he's about the best advertisement for Scientology I've ever seen. (And by that I refer to his expressed views on his values, etc.)

Lucky
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

The site looks great. It's so nice to see it up and running. :yahoo:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Very neat website, especially the animation on the main page. It reminds me of Monty Python somehow.
I hope he has a lot more to add soon. :hearts:
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

It's unusual and suits him. Sooo funny. :giggle:
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

librarian_7 wrote:
AggieVamp wrote:WAY cool site - just wish there were Moonlight clips in the montage...And I'll show my non-Jason knowledge - is he a Scientologist? Not a big deal - I just didn't know.

Karen
If I'm remembering correctly...he is, and was raised in that faith.

Far as I can see, he's about the best advertisement for Scientology I've ever seen. (And by that I refer to his expressed views on his values, etc.)

Lucky
Yes, he is. Second generation..and so is Lauren. And they are both very involved in that organization..he is quite immersed in its philosophy. Hey, whatever he is doing, I say..keep on doing it!! It's working!! :cheering: :cheering:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Okay, so now I so need to see that Judging Amy episode.

Just sayin'.

Lucky
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

MickLifeCrisis wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:Did you guys run your cursor over the pictures and the ticket booth?? Soooo cute..and I love Jason's face superimposed on the posters..and I think Lauren is supposed to be the "candy girl"..

How cute this is!! How cute HE is...... :heart: :heart:
And when you run your cursor over the pay phone, it rings!
Somehow, I must have missed that!

*MV running back to check it out...*
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonShadow »

What a great website! Love it.
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

This is just a general question (and I didn't want to start a new thread) - I was just wondering if anyone had any news on what Jason's up to at the moment. I checked the "news" section of the website, but there's no info there.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson

Return to “General Discussion”