A Q&A with Justice Leak (Ray Fordham) - MLA exclusive!

choccyterri
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: A Q&A with Justice Leak (Ray Fordham) - MLA exclusive!

Post by choccyterri »

:hearts: :rose: Lilly, this is a wonderful and indepth interview... Thank you so much for asking thoughtful questions, which Justice clearly took a lot of time to answer. What a lovely man! :heart: It's wonderful to know that he's doing good things, and that he still holds a warm place in his heart for Moonlight. And the pictures! :cheer: It's just excellent work lovely. Thank you so much for taking the time, and for sharing. I join everyone else in appreciating it lots. :ghug:

“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.”
― Marcus Aurelius.
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

WOW! Lilly, this interview is just fantastic! You did a great job with the questions and Justice is a super sweetheart for sending all the fantastic pics too!

Thank you for doing this for all of us fans still loving Moonlight with all our hearts. :hug:
*Christy*

moonlightlover60
Fledgling

Post by moonlightlover60 »

Wow Lilly that was an amazing interview, you sure know how to ask some great questions too. What a wonderful guy he is to do this and he's also very good looking too. The pics are fabulous and I just loved his video so funny. :rolling: Thanks so much for sharing this with us. :thanks2:
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Isn't his video great? :teeth: Just~[ICE] is just six shades of awesome! I can't wait to see the next video in the series. :giggle:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Sweetie, you should have been a journalist. You always come up with such awesome interview questions.

And Justice...what a honey. Wishing him all sorts of success.

(And I'll bet we see some more Ray stories after this, too...)

Lucky
SharonC
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by SharonC »

What a fantastic Friday night read. I have loved reading this through completely. Justice's answers to your wonderful detailed questions were beyond anything that anyone could have hoped for.

The memories he has from the show were so detailed and he obviously enjoyed the experience he had with the cast and the crew. And downloading the episode especially for this interview :clapping: ABOVE AND BEYOND

From Moonlight to his personal recollections of home and L.A., from his actor training to his work and music. A brilliant and insightful interview. I am sure you jarred many a memory for him Lilly.

The pictures were an incredible addition and such a treat that he shared them.

Thank you so much for bringing us this and for Justice for taking the time to respond :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

Wow, Lilly, this is just fabulous. :notworthy: :notworthy:

Your questions and his answers were just so insightful and brought to life an episode that has a special meaning for me. When I read about the flashback scene that they shot and never used (Mick seeing Ray's homecoming), my heart just broke....that would have been an incredible scene to watch - Mick's disappointment over losing a woman he loved warring with the joy of having his lifelong friend home at last. I really, really wish that TPTB had not interfered with Jill's story as much as they apparently had. The notion that it would have been too much of a downer for the audience is exactly the opposite of what I think the effect would have been - the viewers would have had a deeper understanding of the guilt Mick carried with him and most likely would have empathized more with him than they already did (if that were indeed possible).

Thank you so much for this!!! :hug:
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

dsr - I completely agree. It seems that network interference in the last few episodes -- removing the noir feel, trying to make the show more procedural and "upbeat" (for lack of a better word) -- stripped away so much of what made the show special in the first place. :sigh: You really have to wonder how much more was "lost" in those efforts.

Another thing that stood out to me is the notion that, had the show survived, we might have been treated to more flashbacks of Mick and his buddy Ray in the time before Mick was turned. That would have given us so much more insight into the kind of young man Mick was before the war and Coraline changed him.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
darkstarrising
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by darkstarrising »

Lilly wrote:dsr - I completely agree. It seems that network interference in the last few episodes -- removing the noir feel, trying to make the show more procedural and "upbeat" (for lack of a better word) -- stripped away so much of what made the show special in the first place. :sigh: You really have to wonder how much more was "lost" in those efforts.

Another thing that stood out to me is the notion that, had the show survived, we might have been treated to more flashbacks of Mick and his buddy Ray in the time before Mick was turned. That would have given us so much more insight into the kind of young man Mick was before the war and Coraline changed him.
And if we'd had those flashbacks, we might have even caught a glimpse of Mick's family.... :sigh:
darkstarrising
Love – the universal language, the story of Moonlight
View My Fanfic Index

Thanks to the talented and generous Phoenix for my beautiful banner!
hope
Kostan Industries intern

Post by hope »

Lilly, what a great interview you brought to this board. Justice seems like a great guy and I look forward to seeing him in other things as well.

Thank you!!! :hearts: :hearts:
Thank you Moonlightlover60 for my awesome banner!!

Man Plans, the Gods Laugh
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

Lilly, thank you so much for doing this. I particularly loved his remembrances of the WLB shooting like Alex saying "Hey, there's my buddy, Ray!"
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

Oh how wonderful this is Lilly. Thank you so much for doing this and asking such well researched questions of Justice so we didn't look or sound like a bunch of squeezing fan girls....even though my inner fan girl squeed the loudest when he repeated what Alex said at the table read "There’s my buddy, Ray!” and his humorous account of why one should really use a stunt double if offered...ouch! :snicker: How gracious of him to take the time and respond with detailed answers to every question. :flowers:
What a lovely extra treat that Justice should share such a wonderful treasure with us as these BTS photos. Moonlight was such a special show for us and it's nice to know it holds a special place for him as well. :hug:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

So I took Lilly's advice and followed Justice on Twitter and sent him a thank you - his reply applies to everyone :ghug: :
JusticeLeak Was more than happy to do it! Moonlightaholic's = the best fans
Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

:ghug:
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

redwinter101 wrote:So I took Lilly's advice and followed Justice on Twitter and sent him a thank you - his reply applies to everyone :ghug: :
JusticeLeak Was more than happy to do it! Moonlightaholic's = the best fans
Red
:ghug:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:

Return to “Guest Stars”