M & C appreciation thread 1

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: M & C appreciation thread 1

Post by wpgrace »

redwinter101 wrote:Was this what you had in mind, ladies?

Red

Yeah, that'll do Red...

In the ep discussions over at VLF... months ago now... when we discussed episode 1, several posters noted that they hadn't realized that, in the midst of the big fight, there was this erotic moment as well... that it took them a second or third viewing to realize that the fighting and the... other F... were kinda intertwined.

I had the benefit of not seeing the first ep until after I had seen BC, the Ringer, 12:04, and FdL... so by then I was quite aware of his relationship with the lady in white and knew just what I was watching. It is a really cool scene... and once again shows the chemistry between Alex and Shannyn... cause it IS quite erotic, IMO.

Of course, it might have been more discernible to others if they had left the discussion of the 4 F's in the Interview sequence... they cut that out of what aired on the actual network broadcast, right?
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

wpgrace wrote:Of course, it might have been more discernible to others if they had left the discussion of the 4 F's in the Interview sequence... they cut that out of what aired on the actual network broadcast, right?
I didn't know that, Grace. Doesn't surprise me - meddle, meddle, meddle. Sigh.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
cprav
Kostan Industries intern

Post by cprav »

yeah, that scene was totally hot! (Both of them actually) It's totally vamp foreplay!

You know the entire reason I wrote choices was so I could write a modern version of that scene only let them actually have their angry vamp sex and not a staking and have grown up beth watch it all again. :P

At the time I wrote it I wasn't a MickCora shipper but I was by the time I got about halfway through writting that fic, which is why I had such a problem finishing it.
Think Kostan!
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

You actually make a good point, C... I wasn't particularly into MickCora, but I didn't HATE Cora... I totally got why she did what she did, even tho I also got it was a colossal mistake...

Then I started to read Red's series and Phee's and some of your MC... and to be honest, I really became very sympathetic to her... granted I was predisposed cause I sooooo understood the desire to possess Mick...

But I really have empathy AND sympathy for her at this point...

She had him, she owned him, but she overplayed her hand and she LOST him... TRAGEDY. Total personal tragedy.

It could break a lesser vamp... but I was kinda proud of her in TMC... even tho I'm also sure she wasn't totally up and up with still-gullible Mick regarding that whole Reign of Terror BS... :mrgreen:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

wpgrace wrote: In the ep discussions over at VLF... months ago now... when we discussed episode 1, several posters noted that they hadn't realized that, in the midst of the big fight, there was this erotic moment as well... that it took them a second or third viewing to realize that the fighting and the... other F... were kinda intertwined.

I had the benefit of not seeing the first ep until after I had seen BC, the Ringer, 12:04, and FdL... so by then I was quite aware of his relationship with the lady in white and knew just what I was watching. It is a really cool scene... and once again shows the chemistry between Alex and Shannyn... cause it IS quite erotic, IMO.
Alex and Shannyn had amazing chemistry! I'd love to see them work together again in something. They both have a kind of edgy sexiness to them. Maybe they could star in something that showcases their shared loved of tats! :P

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Are you being facetious, referring to her Fleur de Lis as Coraline?

Or does Shannyn really enjoy tattoos?

And I agree; I thought their chemistry was awesome... they played off one another very intimately. I would be delighted to see them together in something again...

mwj01
Courtesan

Post by mwj01 »

No, Shannyn has quite a few tats herself, including a tramp stamp as I recall. I've got pics somewhere that I'll dig up in a bit.

"Damn this man and his eternal hotness!" -SirenSong
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

mwj01 wrote:No, Shannyn has quite a few tats herself, including a tramp stamp as I recall. I've got pics somewhere that I'll dig up in a bit.

Oh cool... I guess we probably have a Shannyn thread that oughta be kick-started anyway...

redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

A MickCora promo pic I hadn't seen before:

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Interestingly, cause she was trying to look like they had just had sex... but I thought Mick's big shirt did not become her... she looked better in the hospital gown than in his shirt... and when did he ever wear a light blue shirt anyway? That didn't look recognizably Mick's...

coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

wpgrace wrote:Interestingly, cause she was trying to look like they had just had sex... but I thought Mick's big shirt did not become her... she looked better in the hospital gown than in his shirt... and when did he ever wear a light blue shirt anyway? That didn't look recognizably Mick's...
He wore a light blue shirt in OOTP when he asked Beth to "trust me". All I'm saying *whistles* ;)
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

coco wrote:
wpgrace wrote:Interestingly, cause she was trying to look like they had just had sex... but I thought Mick's big shirt did not become her... she looked better in the hospital gown than in his shirt... and when did he ever wear a light blue shirt anyway? That didn't look recognizably Mick's...
He wore a light blue shirt in OOTP when he asked Beth to "trust me". All I'm saying *whistles* ;)

Girlfriend have you literally memorized EVERY outfit? And if so, I am impressed... and I clearly need to rewatch eps YET AGAIN!!!!

Jeez... more work work work work work work work.... exhausting duties in this fandom... :mrgreen:

coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

wpgrace wrote:
coco wrote:

Girlfriend have you literally memorized EVERY outfit? And if so, I am impressed... and I clearly need to rewatch eps YET AGAIN!!!!

Jeez... more work work work work work work work.... exhausting duties in this fandom... :mrgreen:
While I'm busy memorising henleys I also memorise shirts and jackets. I find it's quite informative in times such as these ;)

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

Thanks for the new pic, Red. And Coco's come to visit. Yay!
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Phoenix wrote:Thanks for the new pic, Red. And Coco's come to visit. Yay!
Hi Phoenix *waves*
I stopped by earlier to assist Grace with a Mick wardrobe query ;)

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr

Return to “Mick & Coraline Appreciation”