Jason in CSI:Crime Scene Investigation - "Long Ball" - 12/23

nayp
Fledgling

Re: Jason Has An Episode Of CSI Airing Thurs January 21st At 9pm

Post by nayp »

So very happy in seeing Jason in a CSI episode, have missed him, and wishing him the best.
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Today CBS Entertainment has added a press release for this episode: http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/ ... &rid=23650

12.17.2009 THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES THE MURDER OF A GOLF PRO AT A HIGH- PROFILE TOURNAMENT, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, JAN. 21

Professional Golfers Rocco Mediate, Gary McCord, Duffy Waldorf And Natalie Gulbis Guest Star As Themselves

Former Golfer-Turned-Broadcaster David Feherty And Hair Stylist/Reality Television Star Jonathan Antin ("Blow Out") Also Guest Star

"Long Ball" - The CSI team delves into the world of professional golf when the body of a legendary player is discovered during a high-profile tournament, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Jan. 21 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Jason is playing Danny Nagano. (It looks like they changed the name of the character since the casting call.)

They certainly could have made a bigger deal about having him as a guest star. :nonono:

No pictures available yet.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Just for kicks, here's a picture of the actor playing the father of Jason's character: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1030462720/nm0413698
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Hey! That's the same actor that Jason worked with on JAG...he was the admiral Jason's character had an unpleasant run-in with.

Lucky
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

OMG!!! I knew he looked familiar. Image
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

librarian_7 wrote:Hey! That's the same actor that Jason worked with on JAG...he was the admiral Jason's character had an unpleasant run-in with.

Lucky
Yep! John M. Jackson. Or as we know him on JAG: Admiral AJ Chegwidden. He also played a small part on Bones, for those of you that watch that show too :twothumbs:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

One month until Jason guest stars on CSI!! :yahoo:

(1 month, 5 hours and 33 minutes -- not that anyone's counting..... :whistle: )
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Re: Jason Has An Episode Of CSI Airing Thurs January 21st @ 9pm

Us, counting? Nah... :whistle:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

CBS has released some promo shots from "Long Ball" -- but don't get too excited. They're heavy on Laurence Fishburne, CBS Sportscasters who used to be golfers, and some older actor who wouldn't have been my choice to feature in promo stills. :nonono:

TV.com has the photos: Here -- the first five are from this episode.

Where, oh where are the shots of the talented and handsome young actor who can not only swing a club with the pros but also tear up the screen with his emotional range? :sigh:

Well, at least these give us a feel for the look of the episode. Um, nice country club. :roll:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Hey, in photo 4...there's a guy way over to the left, in a dark shirt...I can't tell for sure, but it COULD be! Not that I was looking closely, or anything.

Lucky
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

OMG, Lucky!!!! I was thinking the same thing, but wanted to see what everyone else said! :highfive:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

For analysis purposes...

I think it's the posture and body language, more than anything, that makes me think it's Jason. Of course, I could just be seeing what I want to see. :teeth:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

After some *totally disinterested* examination of the enlargement, I believe....that's gotta be our boy!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :hyper2: :hyper2: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Lucky
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

I believe you guys are right!! :yahoo: Not that I was looking too closely or anything...or really scientifically examining the photo with a magnifying glass... :whistle:
Banner And Avatar By Me
Proud Josef Exclusive+
THINK KOSTAN!
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Lilly wrote:For analysis purposes...

I think it's the posture and body language, more than anything, that makes me think it's Jason. Of course, I could just be seeing what I want to see. :teeth:
OH GEEEZZZ!! I'd know those shoulders and arms ANYWHERE!! That's our baby alright!! :melts: :melts: :melts: :melts:

Return to “Past Projects”