Things That Go Bump Ch 8 PG Cham Challenge 142

cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Things That Go Bump Ch 8 PG Cham Challenge 142

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

The medium was getting very tired. Now he was translating for two spirits talking to each other instead of trying to deliver messages to the living or in this case….undead.

“John, I have a lot to say and not a lot of time left.” Anne said softly

“Anne, I’m going to destroy him. There won’t be a human willing to feed him by the time I’m done. He’ll be dead within the month.”

“John, you haven’t stopped him from eating. You’re just scaring innocent people.”

“I’m saving innocents. He kidnaps them and runs a bordello.”

Josef transitioned again but this time Mick did not have to try to restrain him, he wasn’t going to do anything to stop the information flow.

“John, you’re wrong. You need to move on. Anne pleaded. “Don’t you want to come with me?”

“Is Sarah with you?”

“No.”

“Of course not! He’s damned her soul to hell.” John said firmly.

“John, you’re being ridiculous. Vampires are not automatically condemned to hell.”

“Kostan is going to hell.”

Josef laughed. “I don’t doubt that for a minute. That’s why I avoid Judgment Day.”

“John…….Sarah chose the man she loved he happened to be a vampire. It’s no different from being Jewish or Black….”

“It’s a lot different. They are human.”

“You wouldn’t have approved in 1955. You wouldn’t have approved if she wanted to marry someone poor or Irish or….

“Anne, it’s not the same thing.”

“Maybe not but it was her choice. John you are letting him win. You are so obsessed with him that you’re not at peace. You’re bitter and lonely. You think it’s making you happy to hurt his girls but it won’t. When you realize what you’ve done, you’ll be so filled with shame. There are no secrets in heaven. We learn everything good and bad we did and how it felt from their point of view.”

John wasn‘t listening. “I have to destroy him Anne! For Sarah! How will she ever know how much I loved her if I can’t do that?

“Sarah wouldn’t want that John. The pain you’ll cause her will be……

“He’s an animal and he must be put down.”

Josef was starting to understand John Whitley and in some ways it was a little too close to home.. Whitley was a man that lost everything, just like he did when Sarah didn’t wake up. The difference is that with a few centuries under his belt he had learned to take care of himself first. Whitley was so blinded with hate he was standing in his own way. Josef stood up and said.

“Whitley, you tried to kill me.”

“You deserve to die.”

“You don’t want me to die, that’s too easy. I have to live with what I did to her every day.

“You left her.” Whitley snarled.

“I left the city. I’ve never really left her. I understand. I would never forgive someone who ended my daughter’s life. I meant to give her immortality, it just didn’t work out that way. I would have given my own life for her but we can‘t change it. If you had a choice your wife would have outlived you. John, I do love her and she loved me. She made me a better person.

“If this is the improved model, I can’t imagine what you were like before Sarah.”

“Try a mirror.” Josef snapped. “Out of respect for Sarah, I shouldn’t have killed you but I think I did you a favor. You were dead already. You have a chance to live again.”

“You mean reincarnation? I don’t want to live again. I want my family back. The one you destroyed.”

“John, he didn’t destroy anything. He made a ….”

The medium rubbed his temples. “Another spirit is trying to come through. Sarah wants you all to…… then he passed out.
Marigold
Courtesan

Re: Things That Go Bump Ch 8 PG Cham Challenge 142

Post by Marigold »

Oh my goodness!!! :thud: I am so looking forward to hearing from Sarah! Hopefully, the medium will recover... :nails:

I love Anne's advice to John.

:flowers:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Cassy

This is wonderful, but I think I understand a bit of the prohibitions in some religions of talking to the dead. While this has a lot of potential to get some issues worked out that have needed to be solved a long time, it is giving the medium whiplash with so many trying to come through at once!

Sarah! Sarah can talk through the medium???

Really hope there can be some way found to rejoin her spirit to the vampire asleep at Waverly Place.

Jen

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Gahhhh! This is an evil cliffie!! :gasp: I hope the medium will be okay... :nails:
JanLuvsAlex
Freelance freshie

Post by JanLuvsAlex »

Hey Cassy..it has been a while .. :sigh:
I just got caught up with this intriqueing story :thumbs: ..I have enjoyed the ride so far and can't wait for the next turn.. :hearts:
:thanks: :groupwave:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

John and Josef have a lot in common, yet they hate each other. I'm waiting for what Sarah will have to say. I thought the medium couldn't get to her because she was in the waiting room. Maybe that's why he passed out, or maybe he's just exhausted.

Return to “Things That Go Bump”