Is Your Love Strong Enough?

Shadow
Courtesan

Re: Is Your Love Strong Eough?

Post by Shadow »

umbra amoris wrote:
maggatha3 wrote: Such an amazing song! Oh well...by now I should have known about umbra's music choices! I loved how it inspired you into creating a video about their struggle for love, as it is both that we can see through it..their fight to get there ..and the love that shines! And there is a dreamlike feeling throughout the video, maybe it is the effects, maybe the voice, I love it so much!
Well, I'm glad so many people have liked the music. It plays over the end credits of the US version of "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo": I could never understand how people could leave the theater while that was playing.

While Shadow does use music I've recommended to her, I have _never_ seen in that music what she sees (hears?). So she repays my sharing by adding so many more layers to the music. Quite like she has added so much to Moonlight episodes with her "In Between" series: when I watch an ep after reading her stories, I suddenly realize that the story was always _there_ and I just never noticed.
Hmm, that is such an interesting way of wording it, I never thought before of whether I was seeing or hearing what I found in the music. Seems like seeing is the right term, even though it is an odd way to think of music. I am awfully glad that you can see so many layers in the videos ..... And in the stories as well!
Shadow
Courtesan

Is Your Love Strong Enough? -- Mick and Beth

Post by Shadow »

*removed obsolete link*
Last edited by Shadow on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
HotMicks
Ancient

Re: Is Your Love Strong Enough?

Post by HotMicks »

Oh, you are a salve for my MickBeth lovin' heart, Shadow! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just loved this! I second? third? fourth? what everyone else said about the smoke and the tempo change (the bite was perfectly timed). :clapping:

Such a beautiful song and, as Alle said, you did a superb job walking us through their "challenges" and even though I knew the Sonata kiss was coming at the end ( :laugh: ), the way you cut it together was just a perfect conclusion to the song and the story.

Thanks so much for putting this together! :hearts: And thanks to Umbra for the song suggestion - it's a perfect MickBeth song! :heart:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”