A Red Christmas Cham Challenge Red and Green PG-13

A place for cassysj's G to PG-13 stories
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

A Red Christmas Cham Challenge Red and Green PG-13

Post by cassysj »

I do not own any recognizable characters no copyright infringement is intended.

You need to read my Green Christmas to understand this, it's a continuation.

http://www.moonlightaholics.com/viewtop ... 60&t=11231

Mick arrived at the mansion to discuss Friday night poker.

Josef opened the door himself which was surprising.

“Mick, what can I do for you?”

Tangie was yelling.

“Ladies, put your name on your individual boxes and they are going into storage. All emeralds are to be put in their original boxes to be collected by Plum Blossom from Riley Jewelers.”

Mick sighed. “What is going on? I thought you picked green.”

Josef smiled. “I did but Jim wants to go double or nothing. This time our homes not offices.”

Tangie was barking orders like a drill instructor. “I need eyeshadow, bikinis, shoes….Muppet show dvds.

Josef blinked, opened the door and mouthed “Muppet show?”

Tangie shrugged. “Kermit the frog is on the cover. I’m also taking from your collection How Green Was my Valley and The Boy With Green Hair.

Josef mentally went through his dvd collection. “Don’t forget Soylent Green and The Green Berets. Also take anything that has green font or a green cover.”

Tangie nodded and instructed everyone to go through all movies, books and magazines that had green covers or the word in the title.

Josef brought Mick to the living room and poured him some blood. “At least this doesn’t have to leave.”

They could hear Delancy quarrelling with Tangie. “You can’t take my American Idiot cd, I got that at the play.”

“It’s based on music by Green Day.” Tangie snapped. “You’ll get it back, it just can’t stay in the house.”

“Josef took me to see it. I don’t think it’s fair to take presents.”

Josef let his voice carry upstairs. “Ladies, the color of the day is red. If I lose I promise everyone will have very centralized sunburns.

There was dead silence for five seconds when Delancy called down. “I’m giving Tangie all my Green Day music.”

“I think that’s a wise decision.” Josef answered.

Mick folded her arms. “Like you need a reason to spank them?’

“I don’t need a reason but if they give me one, no one will be able to sit on Santa’s lap.

Rachel came running into the living room. “Josef, does no green mean vegetables, lime jello and gummy worms?”

Josef nodded. “Of course Rachel.”

The girl sighed. “I’m going to need help with the kitchen.”

“Delancy is working on music, get Natasha to help you.” Josef ordered.

The two vampires casually sipped their blood while all the humans were in an uproar. Mick noticed that Rachel was in a dark maroon dress and when Tangie came in wearing fire engine red he knew the staff was all adorned in the color of the day.

“Are you sure everything green has been eliminated?” Josef asked.

“Yes, there are no green clothes, food, jewels, makeup, music or movies. Jade’s green car has been parked downtown. Everyone is wearing red clothes, lipstick and underwear.

“Is Aqua wearing color contacts? Josef asked.

Tangie smacked her head. “I forgot about her eyes. I’ll take care of it. Oh, before I go, I need cash.

“Tangie, you have a platinum card. Charge whatever you want.”

Tangie blinked. “No, I mean I don’t need cash. I mean I NEED cash, everything in your wallet.

“I’m not accustomed to being mugged Tangie. Josef said sharply

Tangie gasped when she realized he misunderstood. “No. Josef…..money is green. If you have any cash on you when Jim comes…..you’ll lose.

Josef couldn’t believe he almost overlooked such an obvious trap. He opened his wallet and handed over the ten crisp one hundred dollar bills he had. “Put that in the safe deposit box in my office along with everyone else’s money.”

Tangie put it in an envelope marked Josef. “Rachel and Natasha are doing final checks. I’ll be back before 7 for inspection.”

Tangie left and Mick closed the door. “You forgot about the money didn’t you?

“Of course not. I was just testing her.”

Mick laughed. “Sure. I’m going to leave so you have time to get your hidden stash out of the house. Let me know how it turns out.

“Oh, I’ll win. Trust me.

Mick smiled. He would win and it would come down to the humans. Jim sometimes had curvier, prettier freshies but Josef’s girls were brilliant and hated to lose as much as he did.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: A Red Christmas Cham Challenge Red and Green PG-13

Post by allegrita »

Mick's wrong--nobody has prettier freshies than Josef. :heart: But he's definitely right about their killer instinct where winning is concerned. :snicker: Merry Christmas, dolls! :ghug: I hope Josef gets you lots of beautiful red and green presents with his winnings. :teeth:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

Oh, loved this one, too! :hearts: Very creative, Carol!

:thumbs:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

I loved this idea. Money is green - in the US at least. Our 10 € bill is green but the others aren't.
Josef has not only a competitive streak, he has competitive freshies as well.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

This was the perfect sequel. Of course there was a double-or-nothing bet, and of COURSE Josef and his brilliant freshies will win! :ghug: :heart:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

What fun to reread both Red and Green! And yes, it all comes down to the freshies!

:ghug:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.

Return to “cassysj's Office”