Jason is doing a play! (Danny and the Deep Blue Sea)

Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Jason is doing a play! (Danny and the Deep Blue Sea)

Post by Lilly »

In an interview posted yesterday, Jason announced that he's going to be doing a limited run of the play, "Danny and the Deep Blue Sea" by John Patrick Shanley.

The interview, which covers mostly Veronica Mars, can be found here: http://www.filmoria.co.uk/2014/04/inter ... n-dohring/

The relevant part:
Filmoria: What is the play you’re doing?

Jason: It will be a limited run of the play Danny and the Deep Blue Sea by John Patrick Shanley. I’ve always wanted to do a play and this will be my first. I mean, I did some bad vaudeville type plays as a kid, but that doesn’t really count.
I haven't been able to track down any further details yet, but I'll keep looking. :twothumbs:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
Lucy
Ancient

Re: Jason is doing a play! (Danny and the Deep Blue Sea)

Post by Lucy »

Lilly wrote:In an interview posted yesterday, Jason announced that he's going to be doing a limited run of the play, "Danny and the Deep Blue Sea" by John Patrick Shanley.

The interview, which covers mostly Veronica Mars, can be found here: http://www.filmoria.co.uk/2014/04/inter ... n-dohring/

The relevant part:
Filmoria: What is the play you’re doing?

Jason: It will be a limited run of the play Danny and the Deep Blue Sea by John Patrick Shanley. I’ve always wanted to do a play and this will be my first. I mean, I did some bad vaudeville type plays as a kid, but that doesn’t really count.
I haven't been able to track down any further details yet, but I'll keep looking. :twothumbs:

It would be great to get a ticket and support the theatre!

Return to “Past Projects”