Thank you for playing!

Moonlightaholics Anonymous?! Thank goodness, it wasn't a real attempt to kick our Moonlight vampire habit.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Thank you for playing!

Post by allegrita »

So... another April Fool's Day comes to an end. :jester: I would like to thank the brilliant and creative HotMicks for everything she did to make this day a success. :clapping: :heart: :clapping: :heart:

Please, HotMicks, take a well-deserved bow! :bows: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Your talent and sense of fun made this silly little joke into a wonderful adventure into an alternate universe, where "Moonlightaholism" is something to be feared and avoided... when we all know that this is one addiction to which none of us want a cure. :hearts: :dracula:

Happy April Fool's Day, Moonlightaholics... and thank you all for playing along! :ghug: :hearts: :flowers:
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Thank you for playing!

Post by francis »

Thank you for the fun. Sadly I didn't have much time to come and play but it was great. I saw the header of the site and laughed. :rolling:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

It was incredible! I didn't have a lot of time to play either but it was adorable
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

it was SO much fun! Though I didn't get to everything, I plan on going to the folder to see what I missed. Thanks HotMicks - you out did yourself on the banners, the 'story' - EVERYTHING! :D

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

I was away most of the day yesterday, but when I checked in I got a big grin on my face! Thank you Mods and especially HotMicks. Those motivational posters were fantastic!
:rolling:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
HotMicks
Ancient

Post by HotMicks »

Thanks, everyone! :ghug: It was my pleasure. :rose: Y'all have a great sense of humor.

And thanks to Alle and the mods for inviting me to play. It was so much fun to make these, and Alle rally sparked my creativity with a bunch of lines she sent me for the banners -- so ALLE take a bow! :clapping: :bows:

And Lilly's banner was brilliant! :yahoo: :clapping: And should be preserved in this subforum for posterity. :yes:
~ Hot Mick's Mistress of Chill
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Actually, Alle made the site banner this time :teeth: -- and she did a brilliant job! :notworthy: :hearts:

I wasn't able to contribute much this year -- Alle and HM did all the heavy lifting. :ghug: :flowers:

HotMicks, April Fool's Day wouldn't have been the same without your phenomenal efforts. :heart: You totally rock! :yahoo:
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Here's the site banner, for posterity. I'm totally incapable of the artistic ones, with moonbeams and gorgeous Photoshopping. But I can hack together a picture and some text like nobody's business. :snicker:

Return to “April Fool's Day 2015”