You're Not Alone - Mick and Beth

Shadow
Courtesan

You're Not Alone - Mick and Beth

Post by Shadow »

Here's the little romantic video I'd meant to put up for Valentine's Day .... Hopefully Valentine's week is close enough!

On Youtube;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAmSuHZ5nik
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: You're Not Alone - Mick and Beth

Post by allegrita »

Oh, Shadow, thank you for this beautiful Valentine gift! What a lovely video! I love the song. It has a dreamy, dancelike quality that is very compelling, and the words are perfect for Mick and Beth. :heart: All the scenes of them saving each other, helping each other, comforting each other... even if we didn't know the story of Moonlight, your video shows how intertwined their lives are (and how many adventures they have! :laugh: ). And I love the message: you're not alone. Mick was alone for so long, but now he has Beth. :happysigh:

I liked the song so much that I looked up the artist. She is very talented! :notworthy: A true one-woman band!
MickLifeCrisis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by MickLifeCrisis »

How wonderful! All the moments - good and no so good - that made Mick and Beth, well, MickBeth. :hearts:

Beautiful job, Shadow! Thank you! :flowers:
MickLifeCrisis
Many thanks to Twilightdew for my banner and avi.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Thanks so very much, Alle and MLC! I had so much fun making this one and it was a great distraction from RL. It feels strange to have it finished .... I'm working on getting another video project going as soon as possible.

I have to agree that this artist is very musically impressive! I've always been amazed by duos where one person plays all the instruments and the other sings all the parts .... but here it is one person doing everything.
Moonlightsonata
Rogue vampire

Post by Moonlightsonata »

Thank you so much for posting this. I really enjoyed watching it and it helps keep the magic of Moonlight alive.
Thank you Coco for the lovely banner.
moonlightlover60
Fledgling

Post by moonlightlover60 »

I will never get tired of Mick/Beth videos. Bravo Shadow! :clapping: Thank you for another wonderful video. :thanks:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Thank you so much for watching, Moonlightsonata and Moonlightlover60! It is so cool that people are still watching these. I've not found anything better than video-making to distract from the stress and tension of these times, so there will definitely be more Moonlight videos coming!

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”