Enemies, chapter 2. G-PG13

A Place for moonlight_fan's G to PG-13 stories
moonlight_fan
Mortal

Enemies, chapter 2. G-PG13

Post by moonlight_fan »

Disclaimer: I own nothing, sadly :(

Chapter Two

Mick and Beth were in the car heading to Josef’s. Mick was starting to feel a bit uneasy about leaving Beth with Josef.

She’s always been a bit of a handful. What if Josef can’t handle her? Irrational thoughts began taking over Mick’s mind.

What if she finds a way to stake him so she can go out alone? What if…“Mick!” Beth shouted for the third time. “We’re here.”

Mick turned and smiled at Beth. “Are you ok? Beth asked. "You were away for awhile there."

“I’m fine. Really. Come on, let's get you settled in.”

And with that Mick and Beth exited the car and started up the walk towards Josef’s mansion.

“Wow!” Beth gazed in shock and appreciation “ That’s, that’s….wow!”

“Yes, I know, it’s huge. I promise you, you’ll get lost,” Mick chuckled as they headed towards the conservatory.

“Yep, this is what 404 years of investments gets you.” Josef chimed in, wearing a smirk on his face and leaning casually on the door to his conservatory.

“Oh, crap. Josef you scared me. When did you get here?” Beth asked, trying to catch her breath, Mick just stood behind her smiling softly.

“ Beth, why don’t you follow Henry and unpack your bag. Mick will be along shortly, I promise.” Beth looked at Mick for approval and he nodded. She left with Henry, muttering, “He better not be jumping out at me all week.” Mick and Josef stood there grinning at her comment.

This is going to be one fun week thought Josef.

“I’m not sure this is a good idea any more Josef,” Mick sighed as he walked past Josef and sat in a chair in front of Josef’s desk.

“Mick, look at me. Nothing is going to happen to Beth while I’m around. I promise. And just think, it’ll give me and Blondie some…bonding time.” Josef laughed at Mick’s expression as he leaned back into his chair.

Mick decided not to respond to Josef’s last comment for the sake of not ripping his head off.

“Yes, you're right. She’ll be safer here. Just make sure she doesn’t go out alone or anything, you know how she can be.” With that Mick stood up and started towards the door.

“Thanks man, I really appreciate it.”When Mick had left to say bye to Beth, Josef said to the empty room,“You're welcome Mick” then an attractive young blonde entered the room.

He better not be thinking I’m going to stop feeding fresh. Josef laughed at the concept. It’s a habit I don’t plan to break.

A/N: Feeeeeed meeeee! :P
draco
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: Enemies, chapter 2. G-PG13

Post by draco »

And just think, it’ll give me and Blondie some…bonding time
hilarious! :snicker:
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

“He better not be jumping out at me all week.”

*laughing*.... love it. You've got the dialogue down pat, I think.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
Kara
Fledgling

Post by Kara »

See? Just as I said. Triple trouble looming. :snicker:
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Hmmm.

Bonding time? Josef and Beth bonding? No, that would be wierd...

Just hope Beth doesn't wind up bound and gagged and tossed into La Brea.

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix

Return to “moonlight_fan's Office”