Concerns of the Heart- A Syn Freshie Fic PG 13

jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Concerns of the Heart- A Syn Freshie Fic PG 13

Post by jenstc2003 »

Concerns of the Heart

Disclaimer: No, I don’t own anyone you recognize.
Rating- R
Notes: This story developed from the basic situation that has been created on the Willing Freshies Society threads, which have taken the characters and realities from Moonlight, and gone in an alternate direction with them.
Synclaire Smythe is my alter ego in the WFS and this is the continuation of her story.

*This is part one of what I plan as a two or three parter. The party is next.

July 26
From the moment Carson told me the truth- that he is also a Freshie- we’ve been closer than we ever had been. He’s been at my place late every evening this past week- making sure I get home safe from the FOS, I’m sure- and we’ve spent hours watching old movies and just enjoying each others company. It’s been the best week of my life, but there’s still one thing I have to do before we take this to the next logical level. I know I need to talk to Mick first, though.

Finally, I land a few minutes of time with Mick, claiming some much coveted lap time with him, since none of the other Freshies were around, and idly twirling a lock of that fabulous hair of his around my finger. Finally, I got the nerve to bring it up. “I want to ask you something. You have probably heard me talk about Carson with the girls at some time or another, right?”

“Yes.” He says, a small smile forming on his handsome face that makes me immediately wonder what he’d heard.

“I’d like you to meet him. He’s a Freshie, so he knows the secret- and I really want your opinion on him. This relationship may be ‘The one’ and I know you’d be a better judge of character than I am. I think you’ll approve- but if you don’t, I need to know that too.”

“What did you have in mind?”

“I was thinking just a small get together at my place- say this Sunday? Just you, Carson, and a few of the other girls. Sort of introduce him to them slowly.”

“Sounds wonderful, Synful. But you know, if you care that much about him, I won’t stand in your way, whether or not I like him.”

“I would give him up in a minute if you didn’t approve.” I roll yet another tendril of his hair around my finger. “It’s just that it’s important to me that he is comfortable with all of this- after all, being a Freshie and dating a Freshie might turn out to be very different things. I am meeting his vamp, and I’d like him to meet mine. This is too much a part of my life for him to have reservations about it if we want our relationship to work.”

He ran his hands through my hair, soothing my nerves a bit. “I’m sure he’ll be fine, but I’d love the chance to hang out with my girls anyway. You can count on me.” He held me close for a long moment, rubbing my arm as if he’s considering something serious as well.

“What?” I ask him finally, unable to contain my curiosity.

“Why don’t we take this to the balcony? I’ll tell you there…”

We step out to the balcony, and he smiles at me, pulling me closer. “I’ve missed you, Synful… seems like I’m never here when you are.” He says, his eyes silvering over just a bit and giving a shy smile, so I can see his fangs lengthening. “I was hoping you might… ”

“I think that would be an excellent plan.” I say, smiling back at him. He’s usually not one to goof off like that, but it’s nice to see him relax a bit. I wish he'd do it more often.

With that, he leads me to the large chair, takes a seat, and then pulls me back into his lap, easing the hair away from my neck. I can feel the tension in the air as he traces the thread of blood under my skin with his tongue for a second, then feel the momentary sharp pang of his bite, followed by the waves of elation that I have come to expect, my entire body responding to the prick of his fangs against my throat. I rest my head against his broad shoulder, letting him have his fill. The sensation as he draws my blood ever so gently is like nothing I’ve ever known in any other situation- like a whisper against you ear; soft, but impossible to ignore. There’s a closeness in that moment that I can’t describe- and only recognize when it’s absent.

When he finally removes his fangs, his eyes returning to their normal hazel, he massages my shoulder gently. “Are you OK, Syn?”

“Absolutely.” We stay there for a few minutes, just enjoying the last flash of the sun across the horizon before heading back in.

So with Mick’s approval, I began to invite a few of the girls- Sparrow, Des, MB, Sword, and Em. Spar’s interrogation alone might be intimidating enough to scare any man off, so keeping the numbers low might be best until he gets the chance to know them a bit better.
Jen

Mick's Synful One
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: Concerns of the Heart- A Syn Freshie Fic PG 13

Post by francis »

I love how you describe the bite, and that she want's Mick's approval.
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Re: Concerns of the Heart- A Syn Freshie Fic PG 13

Post by jenstc2003 »

Thanks Francis!! I couldn't see Syn ever falling for someone that Mick didn't have the chance to approve- and Mick would want to get to know someone who she cared that much about, I think. It just made sense. I wish I'd had time to write the second chapter of this one. It was done before WFF broke up, though- the charries have spread out to the winds now.
francis wrote:I love how you describe the bite, and that she want's Mick's approval.
Jen

Mick's Synful One

Return to “Freshie Fic”