Streets of the Night - Beth's memories

Shadow
Courtesan

Re: Streets of the Night - Beth's memories

Post by Shadow »

lunalux wrote:Lovely. I'm a real fan of celtic music and this video is perfect. And while I was there I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw9Tn-oerIY&NR=1 which I also really love.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks so much, lunalux. I love Celtic music too and have a rather frighteningly large collection.
(And though most of it's utterly unsuitable for Moonlight, I've got three Celtic-music ML vids up now!)

Thanks for mentioning "I Know Who You Could Be," too! I'm so pleased you liked that one as well.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

This is a wonderful video. I love how you incorporated Beth's past
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Shadow

You have produced another winner here.

There is something mysterious and arresting about Celtic music, and it fits well with the touch of deja vu that Beth surely experienced around Mick. In this lovely video, you have drawn out one thread of the Moonlight magic and shown it to us in sharp relief.

Thank you!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

cassysj wrote:This is a wonderful video. I love how you incorporated Beth's past
Thank you so much, cassy! I had been wanting to do a video about Beth's past for a while and when I found this song it just seemed perfect for it. :hearts:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

jen wrote:There is something mysterious and arresting about Celtic music, and it fits well with the touch of deja vu that Beth surely experienced around Mick. In this lovely video, you have drawn out one thread of the Moonlight magic and shown it to us in sharp relief.
I feel just the same way about this style of music, Jenna. . . . and this song had such a deja vu feel to it, not to mention the extraordinary way the lyrics fit Beth's story. Thanks so much . . . what a beautiful comment!!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

*removed obsolete link*

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”