Old interview with Jason about "Logan Echolls"

librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Old interview with Jason about "Logan Echolls"

Post by librarian_7 »

This isn't new, but I hadn't seen it before, and it's really endearing.

http://www.neptunesite.com/dohringinterview.htm

(yeah, yeah, I know...what a shock I'd find Jason endearing.)

Lucky
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Re: Old interview with Jason about "Logan Echolls"

Post by moonlight_vixen »

This was a sweet article! On a side note, though, I could never picture him portraying Duncan... :snicker:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

So how cute is that..."I guess I am just a bigger ass" comment?

Lucky
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Thanks for finding this, Lucky. It is wonderful to hear Jason's perspective on his character..and the VM family..

:heart: :heart: :heart:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I could never see him as Duncan either but Logan in the first few episodes did feel like he was not going to be around long. Need something redeemable to be around. But :yahoo: he gave us redeemable
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Just had to share..I'm soooo excited!! Hubby treated me to my birthday gift..the complete Veronica Mars series Dvd sets!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

For anyone who is interested..I found them on Amazon for $23.99/set/season with free shipping and handling..that's about the best deal on them I have seen!!

Soooooooooo!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'll be getting me some Logan soon!!!!!!!! :hyper:
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

I'm not suprised...use Jason once and he's in! Who could resist. :rose:
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Josefismysire wrote:Just had to share..I'm soooo excited!! Hubby treated me to my birthday gift..the complete Veronica Mars series Dvd sets!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

For anyone who is interested..I found them on Amazon for $23.99/set/season with free shipping and handling..that's about the best deal on them I have seen!!

Congrats sweetie! You've finally joined the ranks of VM dvder's :clapping: Now you can watch them all the time like I do... :whistle:
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
Trixie
Kostan Industries intern

Post by Trixie »

moonlight_vixen wrote:
Josefismysire wrote:Just had to share..I'm soooo excited!! Hubby treated me to my birthday gift..the complete Veronica Mars series Dvd sets!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Congrats sweetie! You've finally joined the ranks of VM dvder's :clapping: Now you can watch them all the time like I do... :whistle:
WOOT!!! You'll love them JIMS ;-)
Just finished my 4th viewing of Season 2 (always cry at the end there), and am on to season 3 tomorrow while I bake cookies and do a little quilting.

A side note of silliness, although I'd love to watch on an LCD big screen, I find I'm really loving the fact that I can have Logan up close & personal with my Sony 8inch portable DVD player ~ it's awesome with good earbuds.....s.i.g.h. I am saving for the big screen as a Christmas gift for my hubby.

Moonlight is actually better on the little player as well.

Any one on the fence, watch Targets ads. I see them 4-5 times a year marked down to 18.99/season from 47.99/season.

Do go jims, prepare what you need to subsist,hang out where you are comfortable and enjoy.
~Trixie

francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by francis »

Isn't Jason the cutest of cute that ever existed?
"actors acting and crew crewing", and he thanked for the fan site existing before even answering the first question - he's really appreciative of everything. :heart: :heart: :heart:
MoonMad
Fledgling

Post by MoonMad »

My youngest daughter really liked Jason after watching Moonlight with me and her girlfriend absolutely adored him in ML too, so she recently bought the first season of VM and left it with me for my other daughter and I to watch. Well, we loved it so much and got so engrossed in the story that I went out and bought the second and third seasons as well. I might add that the third season was only released here in Oz in February or so, so it was still quite expensive. I didn't care - I had to see it to the finish. Such a great show and Logan was so wonderful to watch through the seasons. I think he showed stronger character growth than Veronica.

I liked Josef in ML and thought Jason did a terrific job as him, but ML never gave him much to work with. Except for SB and FtP of course. So seeing him in VM really opened my eyes to his potential and I could finally see why he had such a strong fanbase to bring to ML.
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

MoonMad wrote:My youngest daughter really liked Jason after watching Moonlight with me and her girlfriend absolutely adored him in ML too, so she recently bought the first season of VM and left it with me for my other daughter and I to watch. Well, we loved it so much and got so engrossed in the story that I went out and bought the second and third seasons as well. I might add that the third season was only released here in Oz in February or so, so it was still quite expensive. I didn't care - I had to see it to the finish. Such a great show and Logan was so wonderful to watch through the seasons. I think he showed stronger character growth than Veronica.

I liked Josef in ML and thought Jason did a terrific job as him, but ML never gave him much to work with. Except for SB and FtP of course. So seeing him in VM really opened my eyes to his potential and I could finally see why he had such a strong fanbase to bring to ML.
I'll say "thank you", Moonmad, on Jason's behalf!! We Josefites are completely smitten with him and agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of his talents...Jason, like Alex, is a rising star and we haven't begun to see the complex range of his talent or ambitions yet..I am in this for the long haul..a fan for life..and can't wait to see how his future unfolds for him!!
:cheering: :cheering:
MoonMad
Fledgling

Post by MoonMad »

Josefismysire wrote:
MoonMad wrote:My youngest daughter really liked Jason after watching Moonlight with me and her girlfriend absolutely adored him in ML too, so she recently bought the first season of VM and left it with me for my other daughter and I to watch. Well, we loved it so much and got so engrossed in the story that I went out and bought the second and third seasons as well. I might add that the third season was only released here in Oz in February or so, so it was still quite expensive. I didn't care - I had to see it to the finish. Such a great show and Logan was so wonderful to watch through the seasons. I think he showed stronger character growth than Veronica.

I'll say "thank you", Moonmad, on Jason's behalf!! We Josefites are completely smitten with him and agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of his talents...Jason, like Alex, is a rising star and we haven't begun to see the complex range of his talent or ambitions yet..I am in this for the long haul..a fan for life..and can't wait to see how his future unfolds for him!!
:cheering: :cheering:
Oh, trust me JIMS - it's my pleasure! :smooch:

Return to “Past Projects”