Albra
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: The Lark (PG-13)

Post by Albra »

Beautiful ... :heart:
Thank you :rose:
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

Kelly I loved the way you weaved the Romeo & Juliet theme through the Mick / Beth moment. A classic reworked into our Moonlight. Just wonderful. Can we convince you to set your alarm for 2:00 am a couple of times a week? :mooncat: Of course I really like the fic you write in normal hours too! :dracula:
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
jenstc2003
Rogue vampire

Post by jenstc2003 »

So lovely Kelly! A sad reality of their relationship- but one that they would better face sooner rather than later, and I think it would be something they can get through together, though never easily.
Jen

Mick's Synful One
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Kelly

There are no words.

Besides, everyone else has said it much more eloquently than I could ever hope to.

Mick and Beth share this concern--this fear that the love they share will not be enough to conquer the things that would divide them--yet they do not speak of it. It is one of the things that fueled the wonderful angst.

Logic cautioned them that they were too different, that there were too many barriers and that relationships between vampires and humans 'never end well' Yet, still they loved. Still they hoped. Still they dreamed and as long as they dream, it is possible.

Only when we lose the will or desire to dream and hope is the object of those hopes and dreams truly lost.

This charming piece is just one of the reasons that still, after all this time, we are still here, captured by the Moonlight.

Thank you!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

And they dreamed. and some of us are still charmed and dazzled by the Moonlight
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix

Return to “Kelly's Office”