CHOICES MADE . . .

Sumaire
Kostan Industries intern

CHOICES MADE . . .

Post by Sumaire »

A little explanation on this one. I wrote this for backstory purposes. Well I guess all of them are for that purpose. But in this case, I was getting questions as to why Selene was so pissed at Kraven about feeding on freshies. So here's why.

Well, to be honest, I wondered when today's events would happen. I'm sure your wondering why I would say that. So I guess the best place to start is the beginning.

Vampires don't have families in the normal sense. We have to leave them behind when we are turned. It's just too hard to explain to them what has happened to you and why you're not ageing. That and at least when I was turned, vampires were considered real and were hunted down and killed. Think of it as the Salem Witch Trials of the 1300's. Anyway, so vampire's families are usually those that one turns or ones that you care for deeply. In my case that would be Selene and Kraven. With them it started out as just a working relationship. I can't go after vampire hunters on my own, it's just too dangerous. So when I met them 125 years ago, there was just something about the couple, something that clicked, so I hired them.

Back then the term freshies and the concept was very, very new. Yes, the idea of having willing donors is fairly fresh. It's a good idea. I always hated that part of being a vampire. Hunting for food has never been one of my favorite things. I have never fed off of children (I abhor the idea) and tried not to feed off of innocents in general. My food of choice was the low life of the world. No one would miss them when they were gone. So when other vampires started talking about willing donors, I jumped on the idea.

Then 1908 happened. And my life was stripped from me for sixty years. Selene and Kraven, bless their hearts, never gave up looking for me or keeping up the work that still had to be done.

When I escaped in 1968, I found that I could no longer feed on freshies. I had been forced to try and get what little nourishment that I could out of bloated, decaying bodies for sixty years and now the idea of feeding live makes my stomach crawl. So I switched to fresh from a glass. Not as satisfying, but at least I can eat. I kept the freshies around for Selene and Kraven though.

Here in lies the problem that led to tonight's events. Putting it mildly, Kraven likes to play with his food. A dangerous idea at best, but when you're married to a vampire . . . let's just say that he's been warned.

Selene chose to quit feeding fresh out of respect for me when I returned. I love her dearly for that. I know she still misses it at times, even though she swears up and down that she doesn't. She says that she gets enough of a thrill when she kills during a hunt. And it is quite a high.

Long story short, Kraven didn't. And that fact may have cost him everything. And it led up to tonight’s turn of events.

Selene was out of town for a few days on business. And like I said earlier, Kraven likes to play with his food. So I'm sure it’s not a stretch of the imagination to figure out what happened.

He was up in the freshie wing, with at least half a dozen freshies. Now, Selene doesn't have a problem with him playing, just a little. Just enough to get the endorphins flowing in the donor. It makes the blood richer, sweeter. She used to do it too. But she never, ever slept with her food. Maybe it's just a male vampire thing. I never slept with mine either. Mike on the other hand . . . but that's a story for a different time.

Tonight, Kraven went too far and got caught. Selene came home early and went looking for him. To be honest, I'm surprised he's still alive. She found him not just playing with his food; he was having an orgy with them and as a result wasn't paying attention.

His first clue was the low growl that Selene emitted. Problem was that his cock was in one of them and his fangs were in another. He went to pull them both out at the same time. He got his member out safely, but the same can't be said about the fangs. He misjudged the angle and torn the poor girl's jugular. If Selene hadn't been there she would have bled out. (Selene decided to go to nursing school in the sixties, even worked at a hospital for awhile.) The girl was saved, but I don't know if I can say the same for the marriage.

So now I have a decision to make, keep the freshies or get rid of them. The decision is almost a nondecision. They are all packing as we speak. I have no use for them and at this point and time I'm sure that Kraven is in total agreement.

I just hope that Selene can forgive him in time and all their hard work that they've put into this marriage can be saved. One hundred sixty-three years is even a long marriage in vampire terms. We are the kings and queens of divorce, on our terms anyway.

Only time will tell.
coco
Cleaner

Re: CHOICES MADE . . .

Post by coco »

My that's quite the back story. :thumbs:

I can see why she'd be pissed too. :yes:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
mitzie
Courtesan

Re: CHOICES MADE . . .

Post by mitzie »

This backstory definately answers a lot of questions!!!! I would be extremely pissed off too!!!! Love it!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :gasp: :eyes: :eek2: :slappy: :getclue: :beep: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :woohoo: :evillaugh: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :notworthy: :hearts:

mitzie

Return to “Aoife's Journal's”