Josef's Point of View (PG-13)

Emma-lee
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: Josef's Point of View (PG-13)

Post by Emma-lee »

I loved this....Poor Lucky has no idea what she did to get Josef paranoid....Nice Job.

Wonderful banner by Redwinter101, Avatar by Jen.
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonShadow »

Lucky,
Mick's been pretty quite in your stories for quite some time, it's nice to hear his voice and seee him in action through Josef's snark. It's also fun to hear Josef with his panties is a knot, something that doesn't happen often. A different little story, well told and well appreciated.

MS
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
moonlight_vixen
Courtesan

Post by moonlight_vixen »

Ooooohhh, I just loved this one! Nothing like a nightmare to bring out Josef's untold fears....

I loved Mick in this one as well. His best natures were brought out :thumbs:

Great story!
Banner And Avatar By Me
______________________________________________________________________________________
Proud Josef Exclusive+
Proud Co-Founder Of Maroon-A-Holics
THINK KOSTAN!
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

... he should know by now you need to be careful what you wish for. I enjoyed the fact that Lucky was beginning to assert herself even though it was in Josef's dream.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
tucutecats
Fledgling

Post by tucutecats »

Oh,how wonderful to read this again,I've been missing Joseph and Lucky. I do love your writing, :hug: Maybe we can look forward to a Halloween piece featuring our favorite pair, dare I ask, :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

So glad this came up to Active Topics again! It's delicious for so many reasons... Josef's snark is in full swing, even though it's all in his head; dream-Mick is oh, so Mick :melts: (and although Josef's snark is biting [pun intended], he's not wrong about those false promises in Mick's voice, nor about its wonderful whiskey-and-moonlight quality); the freshies are adorable; and Lucky is... well, she's Lucky. And whether he admits it or not when he's awake, Josef knows he's got to figure out what he's going to do about that relationship. :brow:

It's wonderful to see Josef so perfectly in character, totally off-balance emotionally, and yet stronger than ever. And how much do I love this:
I wanted to do something, to hit something…to bite something, hard.
'Cause that makes me go all :thud: :cloud9:
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

It's funny, I so very rarely write 1st person Josef, but this one did seem to call for it. I liked being able to put in a few little "dream-like" things, but was trying not to make it too obvious.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

Lucky
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

Lucky, I love this! :rose: Well done!

I must say that I never expected one of your stories to wind up with "and it was all a dream." That being said, what you did really works. I think this is because the content of the dream (or should I say nightmare?) is believable, and mirrors what is actually going on.

Josef really needs to acknowledge that he and Freshie Lucky have a unique relationship. He knows how she feels, and he needs to decide what he is going to do about it. It isn't fair to keep her in limbo.

I have a feeling that Freshie Lucky's plans for the day will be changing. :snicker: :whistle:

Thanks, Writer Lucky! :hug: :flowers:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!

Return to “Josef's Lucky”