Moonlight Episode Discussion - Ep 8: 12:04AM

allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Re: 12:04 (Episode Eight)

Post by allegrita »

Totally. :hearts: :melts: :happysigh: :melts: :happysigh: :melts: :happysigh: :melts: :happysigh: :hearts:
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

I don't know, ladies...I kinda think Mick expected Beth to...oh, I don't know, actually respect his privacy and NOT snoop in his office? :snicker:

But...I gotta go with Grace. I don't think I'd wait until the door was closed before I headed for that gray door, and I'm not nearly as nosy as Beth. And...when she approaches him on the roof (yeah, I'm skipping ahead - I can do that cuz GA loves me), you can tell he's bracing himself for her to blast him about stalk....err, keeping tabs on her all those years.

And GA - GREAT commentary! :smooch:

Banner by the talented GuardianAngel

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

"The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on." - old Arab proverb

"Do the best you can do. Love many. Trust few." - Jack Ingram
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

PNWgal wrote:I don't know, ladies...I kinda think Mick expected Beth to...oh, I don't know, actually respect his privacy and NOT snoop in his office? :snicker:

But...I gotta go with Grace. I don't think I'd wait until the door was closed before I headed for that gray door, and I'm not nearly as nosy as Beth. And...when she approaches him on the roof (yeah, I'm skipping ahead - I can do that cuz GA loves me), you can tell he's bracing himself for her to blast him about stalk....err, keeping tabs on her all those years.

Sorry PGal. Were you saying something? All I can see is that avi of yours. No words, just yummy Alex.
:melts:
Phoenix
Moonlightaholic Founder

Post by Phoenix »

PNWgal wrote:I don't know, ladies...I kinda think Mick expected Beth to...oh, I don't know, actually respect his privacy and NOT snoop in his office? :snicker:
Since I am the type of person you can leave alone in a room with your diary, ITA with PNWgal. It wasn't as though Mick had planned on having house-guests, after all.
Beautiful tag courtesy of SirenSong.
Image My fanfic index. My banner art.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him. But once they are in hand, he alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. Voltaire.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I woulda at least waited until I heard the elevator ding, cause I'm sneaky that way, and people DO sometimes come back, to say, retrieve their giant machete that they at first thought they might leave behind...

And I agree Pgal... he knew she'd done it (I guess when he got home, and after he finished killing the scary vamp, he noticed her scent EVERYWHERE)... 'cause he seemed to be bracing for a tongue lashing...

And kudos to Phee... tho I wouldn't read OTHER people's diaries either, but if I ever find Mick's... :devil:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
GuardianAngel
Courtesan

Post by GuardianAngel »

(yeah, I'm skipping ahead - I can do that cuz GA loves me)
Uh huh. :winking: I have a comment to make on that scene tying into this but I'll wait until we get there.
I woulda at least waited until I heard the elevator ding, cause I'm sneaky that way, and people DO sometimes come back, to say, retrieve their giant machete that they at first thought they might leave behind...
ROTFL. I was thinking the same thing, grace (well, minus the machete). I'd make sure he was gone first before beginning to snoop but snoop I would. I try to curb my nosiness but some situations get the better of me. This would definitely be one of them. At least Beth waited until Audrey went to sleep.
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

GuardianAngel wrote: ROTFL. I was thinking the same thing, grace (well, minus the machete). I'd make sure he was gone first before beginning to snoop but snoop I would. I try to curb my nosiness but some situations get the better of me. This would definitely be one of them. At least Beth waited until Audrey went to sleep.
Yes, good point, more clever than you and I, GA! NO witnesses... :giggle:

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

I wouldn't have snooped either, but our dear Beth--that girl's got moxie!! She knows he can sniff her out a mile away, and she still went for it. Then again, it's not as if Mr. St. John was very forthcoming with any kind of info. So, what's a girl to do??

I think that scene would have been better if it had been written differently. For instance: Mick and Beth are heavily making out, groping, panting, walking backwards until they enter Mick's office. Mick lifts her up, she wraps her legs around his waist, he slowly licks the length of her throat (cuz we've seen that tongue in action) causing her to throw her head back in ecstasy, in the process hitting the file drawer which then opens, spilling out 'Beth Turner" contents.

What? It could happen....
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

:rolling:

They would have had to knock the file cabinet over for that file to just "accidentally" fall out and open.

"It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - George Eliot

wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Fleur de Lisa wrote:I wouldn't have snooped either, but our dear Beth--that girl's got moxie!! She knows he can sniff her out a mile away, and she still went for it. Then again, it's not as if Mr. St. John was very forthcoming with any kind of info. So, what's a girl to do??

I think that scene would have been better if it had been written differently. For instance: Mick and Beth are heavily making out, groping, panting, walking backwards until they enter Mick's office. Mick lifts her up, she wraps her legs around his waist, he slowly licks the length of her throat (cuz we've seen that tongue in action) causing her to throw her head back in ecstasy, in the process hitting the file drawer which then opens, spilling out 'Beth Turner" contents.

Is poor Audrey watching all this... thus having another visual she's gotta try to cope with in her young life? Or perhaps she would need to use Donovan's line? Hello Sweetheart; I see you...

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

PNWgal wrote:
:rolling:

They would have had to knock the file cabinet over for that file to just "accidentally" fall out and open.

Uh....have you seen that man??? And, he has crazy vamp strength. :giggle:

Okay. Take 2.

Beth is in Mick's arms---he pushes her up against the file cabinet while rubbing himself along the length of her body. She throws her arms back to gain some sort of traction while he licks her neck (sorry, just can't get past the licking), inadvertently opening up a file cabinet drawer, spilling out the contents. He tells her not to worry about it, while slowly lowering her to the floor. While he continues to kiss her, she turns her head in ecstasy, seeing a file folder labeled: "Beth Turner"

More plausible??
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

She's READING???? She can focus to READ???????? :rolling:

Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

wpgrace wrote:She's READING???? She can focus to READ???????? :rolling:

Good Bob you people are annoyingly particular.

FIrst of all--there is no Audrey, Donovan,etc. My scene, my way.

Secondly, it has a label with her name. Pictures. Of her. Dozens. Surrounding her while she is laying on the floor. I never said she stopped what she was doing with him. She's a smart girl. She'd wait till muuuuuuuuuch later to bring up that topic.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

Love it. I can totally see it Fleur. :rolling:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
PNWgal
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by PNWgal »

I won't point out that the file drawer was halfway up the cabinet, so Beth couldn't fling her arms UP and open it.

I would hate to ruin the fantasy. :teeth:

For crying out loud....coco, don't encourage her! :laugh:

Return to “Episode Discussion”