"Back-Up Plan" - links, news, discussion, part 4

Locked Alex threads are here.
coco
Cleaner

Re: "Back-Up Plan" - links, news, discussion, part 4

Post by coco »

wpgrace wrote:He's such a guy too... I mean, the shots with he and JLo were gorgeous, but he clearly likes hanging out with the guys; talk about looking perpetually cool... he seems really relaxed in those pics with Anthony Anderson...
And everyone always looks so relaxed in HIS company. :heart:
He's just all kinds of awesome. :melts:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

coco wrote:
wpgrace wrote:He's such a guy too... I mean, the shots with he and JLo were gorgeous, but he clearly likes hanging out with the guys; talk about looking perpetually cool... he seems really relaxed in those pics with Anthony Anderson...

The ML actors all raved about it being a fun set... I think when HE is the lead actor, he must work hard to make it a fun set... professional, but fun.

And how cool that he's had this experience as the leading man on a major movie... and that we'll get the experience to SEE him as the leading man in a major movie... :cloud9:
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

wpgrace wrote:
coco wrote:

The ML actors all raved about it being a fun set... I think when HE is the lead actor, he must work hard to make it a fun set... professional, but fun.

And how cool that he's had this experience as the leading man on a major movie... and that we'll get the experience to SEE him as the leading man in a major movie... :cloud9:
It is very very cool indeed, grace. I think all of us feel a little "mom-ish" (in a cougar sort of way :devil: ) and proud of Alex and his success. It would be nice to think that our support and encouragement helped move him along in his career..and it's kinda neat to be on the "cutting edge" of a new HUGE talent like Alex. We can always say "we knew him when.." :yes:
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Okay, need a mini-rant---as far as the InTouch article, and whatever outlets are pushing forth with the possible idea of more than a working relationship between Alex and JLo. Not surprised. I think with JLo, it kind of goes with the territory--and trust me, this is not meant to be bashing or gossipy at all. Given her history, and her stratospheric fame, that kind of crap is, unfortunately, just to be expected. Truth is, if something more than acting was going on, we would have been hearing about it everywhere and 24/7 by now.

The fact that the movie is finished filming (which I believe it is) and the tabs are only now reporting about this, shows how little they have with this particular topic. Although, Marc Anthony is supposedly known to be a jealous man--that part I will believe. The rest: eh. No.

Except for the fact that they do seem to have chemistry and get along together. Wow. What a big story that is, huh?? I mean, she is evidently charming and personable, and you don't need me to wax poetic for hours about Alex's charms--I do that frequently enough as it is. So, 2 likeable people work togther and get along and laugh and have fun.

Alert the presses.
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Fleur, I think you nailed it. J-Lo is used to being gossip rag fodder. I'm hoping that Alex's people (assuming he does have people...we wonder about that, even now) warned him about this when he took the job with her. It's to be expected, and frankly, I'm a bit surprised that it didn't start earlier. I agree completely that the reason is, there was nothing to "expose," other than two beautiful, talented people who obviously get along great and have a good working relationship. And--shock--are both able to feign a love they don't feel for each other. It's called acting. :snicker:

At 40, Jennifer Lopez seems to have matured into a level-headed woman with her priorities straight. She loves her kids and seems to adore her husband, and good on her. Alex is a professional, and he'd have to be 50 kinds of fool to blow this chance by doing anything so stupid. I believe that he is much too smart and much too ambitious to screw up his huge chance. And that's saying nothing about his morals, because of course we don't know the guy personally--but from what we've seen of him, he seems to be a guy with morals and scruples (to quote the great Josef Kostan), who would not do that type of thing because it's just wrong.
Fleur de Lisa
100% Moonlightaholic
Location: I wish I may, I wish I might, have the gorgeous man on the right>

Post by Fleur de Lisa »

Absolutely, alle. Absoufrigginglutely!!

I know JLo is beautiful, but there are some men on the planet that just won't go there---especially with a married woman with twin babies. And that really pi**es me off. It's one thing to wonder about her personal life, but for crying out loud, she has infants--give her a year or so before you start pairing her up with another man!!
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

Time for a new thread, folks.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson

Return to “The Alex Archives”