I have a prezzie...Want to laugh? Enjoy this

ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

I have a prezzie...Want to laugh? Enjoy this

Post by ash »

hey all. Ok so you know that in June there was a con in london. So of you should know that i did a dvd for Alex. Well as in all aspects of film, we don't always get it on the first take...so here is some of the funny moments. There are a few messages that were takes must needed to be shared with the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgYxUUnDz4Y

Sorry for the poor quality and the fact i'm in it soooooooooo much. Enjoy
francis
100% Moonlightaholic

Re: I have a prezzie...Want to laugh? Enjoy this

Post by francis »

Oh my god. If the outtakes are like this, what will the finished product be like? You sure had a blast, everyone can see that. I hope you give Alex a link to the outtakes, too.
Thank you for sharing this with us poor fellows who couldn't be at the con. :heart:
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis
Location: Trying juggle, homework, uni, a social life, rp and writing things that get stuck in my head. Tough

Post by ash »

francis wrote:Oh my god. If the outtakes are like this, what will the finished product be like? You sure had a blast, everyone can see that. I hope you give Alex a link to the outtakes, too.
Thank you for sharing this with us poor fellows who couldn't be at the con. :heart:

We did have a blast and most of the outtakes we'll be put on the end of alex's DVD. You are very very welcome.
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

That brings back memories ash. :heart:

Thanks for sharing the outtakes. :giggle:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by ash »

coco wrote:That brings back memories ash. :heart:

Thanks for sharing the outtakes. :giggle:

You are most welcome. It does bring it back
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

Ash, thank you so much for sharing this with us!!!! :hyper2: :hyper2: :giggle: :heart: :flowers:

mitzie :mooncat:
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by ash »

mitzie wrote:Ash, thank you so much for sharing this with us!!!! :hyper2: :hyper2: :giggle: :heart: :flowers:

mitzie :mooncat:
You are most welcome
bluedahlia3
Rogue vampire
Location: Strolling down a foggy street, collar popped up, emoting cigarette smoke

Post by bluedahlia3 »

Thanks Ash...for posting this as well as taking the time to do the vid...I know it was a lot of work, well worth it but still a lot of work. Thank you. :rose:
"I'm only wearing black until they come up with something darker." LaCroix
Forever grateful to Trevor Munson for his gift.
ash
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by ash »

bluedahlia3 wrote:Thanks Ash...for posting this as well as taking the time to do the vid...I know it was a lot of work, well worth it but still a lot of work. Thank you. :rose:

It was more then well worth it.

Return to “Fan Video Art”