Bring Me To Life - Mick and Beth

jen
Cleaner

Re: Bring Me To Life - Mick and Beth

Post by jen »

Shadow

What an artist you are.

This so very good on so many levels. You have chosen wonderful scenes from Moonlight. That convey the hypnotic attraction between Beth and Mick, and Mick's belief that he is forever consigned to the shadows. The pace accelerates, and I wanted it to slow down so I could savor the story, but like Moonlight, it was over far too quickly. The song was perfect, echoing Mick's solitude and pain. Amazing tribute to Moonlight!

Fabulous job.

Thank you!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

cassysj wrote:This video is fantastic. I love the song and the clips you used. :yahoo:
Cassy, have I mentioned lately how wonderful it is that you are looking through these old vids and - (well, it fits) -- bringing them to life again?
Thank you! :hug: :hearts:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

allegrita wrote:Isn't it amazing how fire and heat are such powerful images all through the series? Everyone is touched by fire, heat, and fever. But despite all the images of fire in your video, what I get from the light beams you created is a more vital, energizing and positive sort of fire. The fire of life itself. Maybe the fire of love.
I agree with Kath . . . wow, what a description. It's wonderful the way you see so much in my vids -- even, sometimes, things I hadn't realized I had put there.

The "rays" effect is an interesting one -- it looks totally different with every clip, and usually does not give the effect it gave here! I was really excited with the way it worked in this video. FarCry discovered it as a free download and sent it to me. It won't work with my current program :sigh: but I've kept my old program just for that effect, in case I want it again someday.

:laugh: If you are going to watch this ten or fifteen more times, Alle, I need to get you a download link! I've been trying to catch up on Rapidshare -- I'll go look and see if I've got one made for this vid yet.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Thanks so much for coming back to this video, Kath!
allegrita wrote:How Moonlight continues to move me to this very day is what is truly amazing.
It really is amazing. You would think our love for it would fade a little bit over time, wouldn't you? . . . But it doesn't. :heart:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Lucy wrote::yahoo: :clapping: On spot for sure!
Lucy! Thanks so much; it was so great to know you liked this! :rose:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

jen wrote:This so very good on so many levels. You have chosen wonderful scenes from Moonlight. That convey the hypnotic attraction between Beth and Mick, and Mick's belief that he is forever consigned to the shadows. The pace accelerates, and I wanted it to slow down so I could savor the story, but like Moonlight, it was over far too quickly. The song was perfect, echoing Mick's solitude and pain. Amazing tribute to Moonlight!
Thanks so much, Jenna. That is wonderful to hear. Jeff chose this amazing song and I particularly tried to pick his favorite scenes, so the credit for that goes to him! (His favorite ep is B.C. and his favorite scene is Mick in Beth's hall in Sonata.) We both were mesmerized by the shower scene . . . though after we'd discussed how great and sexy it was, he said, "We weren't actually watching the same thing, were we?" (He is a big fan of Sophia's and I'm not sure he even noticed that Mick was in that scene! :laugh: )
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

*removed obsolete link*

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”