Bring Me To Life - Mick and Beth

Shadow
Courtesan

Bring Me To Life - Mick and Beth

Post by Shadow »

A special request for Jeff.

to watch on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS7ix5P_tio
Last edited by Shadow on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
wollstonecraft61
Rogue vampire

Re: Bring Me To Life - Mick and Beth

Post by wollstonecraft61 »

God, this is good!!! This song is a great background for our ML story!!!! :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2:
Banner by the beautiful Alyssa Banner by the EXTREMELY talented eris
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

:hyper2:

OMG Shadow that was absolutely amazing. I have a new favourite from you (I say that everytime you post a new one :snicker: ).

I absolutely adore this song and I love the fast edits with the flash cuts and that has to be the best use of my favourite ML scene yet - every second of that rooftop kiss was beautiful.

I'll say it again - you are the master. :flowers:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

*off to watch again* :corn:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

God, this is good. Fantastic, Shadow, just amazingly good. It's a wonderful song but the brilliant way you have put this together, with so many wonderful effects, well, I just wish (yearn, long, sigh repeatedly) that Moonlight had had promotion a tenth as good as this. Maybe then it would still be on our screens.

I can't wait for the download - 'cos this one I want to watch over and over again.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

redwinter101 wrote::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

God, this is good. Fantastic, Shadow, just amazingly good. It's a wonderful song but the brilliant way you have put this together, with so many wonderful effects, well, I just wish (yearn, long, sigh repeatedly) that Moonlight had had promotion a tenth as good as this. Maybe then it would still be on our screens.

I can't wait for the download - 'cos this one I want to watch over and over again.

Red
Couldn't agree more Red. This vid is genius and I've watched it way too many times already. :giggle:

Can't wait for the download. :thumbs:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

wollstonecraft61 wrote:God, this is good!!! This song is a great background for our ML story!!!! :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2: :hyper2:
Jeff did pick an awfully good Moonlight song - it was really easy to come up with a video idea for it! Thanks so much!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

coco wrote::hyper2:

OMG Shadow that was absolutely amazing. I have a new favourite from you (I say that everytime you post a new one :snicker: ).

I absolutely adore this song and I love the fast edits with the flash cuts and that has to be the best use of my favourite ML scene yet - every second of that rooftop kiss was beautiful.

I'll say it again - you are the master. :flowers:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

*off to watch again* :corn:
Wow coco, I'm kind of speechless - but - thank you! :hearts:

I am sooo glad you liked that rooftop kiss - I was really excited with the way it worked; these things usually don't turn out better than you imagine them - and what a relief that the program didn't crash right then! (You never saw anybody hit the "save" key faster ....) So nice that's your favorite scene - I used just about every bit of it!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

redwinter101 wrote::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Red

Wow - thank you Red!

I love that you could see this as a promo! Especially as a good one .... :ysmile: (*Sigh* poor Moonlight's "promotion" - even when they made a good promo they seemed to forget that they needed to actually use it.)

The download link is finally up! (Watching over and over again? :yahoo: )
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

coco wrote:

Red
Couldn't agree more Red. This vid is genius and I've watched it way too many times already. :giggle:

Can't wait for the download. :thumbs:
Download's ready, coco - so you can watch it some more!! :rose:
aolver
Rogue vampire

Post by aolver »

Probably the best editing of a music video I've ever seen. Beautifully done, wonderful song, wonderful clips of my favorite couple of all time. You brought them to life again. Thank you. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Beautiful banner and avatar by Skylar
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

aolver wrote:Probably the best editing of a music video I've ever seen. Beautifully done, wonderful song, wonderful clips of my favorite couple of all time. You brought them to life again. Thank you. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
I am really stunned by your comment - it was such a struggle to learn how to do this, I can't tell you how much it means!
Making videos lets me get back into the Moonlight world - it brings it to life again for me. I'm so glad I could share that with you.
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

This video is fantastic. I love the song and the clips you used. :yahoo:
allegrita
Moonlightaholic Admin

Post by allegrita »

Oh, man, I love that song and you've brought IT to life with this video. Those flashes of black and white, the quick cuts are really exciting, they get my heart racing. But I think my favorite part is the way you've made rays of light beam from some of the images, as if they are pouring light out of themselves. I feel that light streaming through the video, and the light makes the darkness even darker somehow. Just beautiful images, and you've used some of my favorite scenes.

Isn't it amazing how fire and heat are such powerful images all through the series? Everyone is touched by fire, heat, and fever. But despite all the images of fire in your video, what I get from the light beams you created is a more vital, energizing and positive sort of fire. The fire of life itself. Maybe the fire of love.

I'll have to watch it another 10 or 15 times to figure it all out. But I love the way it makes me think. And also want to run around. :hyper2: :hyper2:
kath40
Cleaner

Post by kath40 »

:heart: Oh how you just described this video is so spot on Alle. Thank you. I never would have been able to put it to words the way you just did. :hug:

Isn't it amazing how fire and heat are such powerful images all through the series? Everyone is touched by fire, heat, and fever. But despite all the images of fire in your video, what I get from the light beams you created is a more vital, energizing and positive sort of fire. The fire of life itself. Maybe the fire of love.

How Moonlight continues to move me to this very day is what is truly amazing. Image
Lucy
Ancient

Post by Lucy »

:yahoo: :clapping: On spot for sure!

Return to “Shadow's Fan Vids”