Six Months Later (#2 Challenge 107) PG-13

Moonlighter
Rogue vampire
Location: Found my nice soft place, snuggled up next to Mick in th-this fr-fr-frigid fr-fr-freezer...

Re: Six Months Later (#2 Challenge 107) PG-13

Post by Moonlighter »

Nice, Lucky, very nice.
Banner courtesy of the wonderfully talented, Moderator Most Awesome, soon-to-be-missed Phoenix!
Luxe de Luxe
Sire

Post by Luxe de Luxe »

one of the features of your writing and with this series in particular, is the delicacy with which you tell the story, only ever the lightest of brush strokes from you illuminates the depth of emotional nuance of each character.
Banner by the talented Hot Micks
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Oh, thank you, Luxe. I always love to see your comments.

Lucky
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Lucky

I must admit that when I first found this site, and the best Moonlight fan fiction I have read, I was not all that interested in the 'freshie' relationship and yet, over time, I have come to see its fascination.

There are ways in which it is like most attraction based relationships, yet the dimensions that make it different are endlessly fascinating.

What starts as a simple transaction based on the provisions of sustenance becomes so much more--the vampire viewed through the eyes of the human and the human viewed through the eyes of the vampire allows both to inhabit the same world and share a relationship more symbiotic than predator/prey.

Demonstrating that these two divergent branches on the human family tree can coexist.

Oh..and the fic was wonderful. Warm, entertaining and simply fun as Josef thanks her for providing another thing he so desperately needs--companionship to ease his loneliness.

Thanks

Jenna

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

:cloud9: What a beautiful story!
“Six months ago,” he said, and Lucky tensed in her seat, “Six months ago, I was drowning. And you—reached out and saved me. I’ve thought about it, Lucky. A lot. I wanted you to know that. And to say…thank you.”
Josef is notorious for hiding his true feelings. For him to share his personal thoughts with Lucky -- that is the perfect six-month anniversary gift. Freshie Lucky definitely deserves to hear that after all she has been through. :hug:

Thanks, Lucky! :rose:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

Revisiting old challenges and some of my favorites are Lucky and Josef. :hearts:

Return to “Drabbles and Short Pieces”