MickBeth - Calling You (ML Soundtrack Vid #2)

Tam
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: MickBeth - Calling You (ML Soundtrack Vid #2)

Post by Tam »

:wave: I just checked in on yours. I hope you don't feel I've plagiarised it- I promise you I hadn't seen it before now. I love how you managed to pick even *more* sequences of those two on the phone- with yours and mine combined, it almost seemed like they were on the phone the entire show :snicker:

Very cool! Expect me gradually bumping older posts of yours as I discover your work...!
coco
Cleaner

Re: MickBeth - Calling You (ML Soundtrack Vid #2)

Post by coco »

Tam wrote::wave: I just checked in on yours. I hope you don't feel I've plagiarised it- I promise you I hadn't seen it before now. I love how you managed to pick even *more* sequences of those two on the phone- with yours and mine combined, it almost seemed like they were on the phone the entire show :snicker:

Very cool! Expect me gradually bumping older posts of yours as I discover your work...!
Not at all, Tam. The thought never crossed my mind. There are lots of ML vids with the same tracks used. I love seeing each vid makers POV and how they interpret the song in a different way. :twothumbs:

Thanks for checking this one out too. :hearts:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:

Return to “Coco's Fan Vids”