Logan's WoW nemesis

The Holidays -- PG

Post by MoonShadow »

Episode: Loosely based after Episode Sleeping Beauty
Pairing: Mick and Beth
Rating: PG
Beta Thank You: Morbius
Summary: Nothing happens by chance, our decisions direct everything around us

CBS & Paramount owns Moonlight, No copyright infringement is intended.

Holidays
by Moonshadow

Chapter 1
Holidays are an odd time of year for vamps. It’s a real in your face reminder that you have stepped outside the mortal world. That your lifetime moves to a different song, than theirs does. For the newly turned ones, it can be hard. Some get stupid, others move away, withdrawing into the night hoping to forget. For the rest of us; we try to get through it the best we can. I guess you can say; it’s not easy for any of us.
“So, this year what do you say we go south for a break,” Josef was rocked back with his heels up on the coffee table, admiring a crystal goblet and the ruby liquid that sparkled within.

“Why Mexico” Mick asked?

“Why not,” Josef threw back at him.

As I started to say, it’s not an easy time for any of us. Mick stared at the flames dancing above its crystal bed; the cool tile of the hearth reflecting shades of warm red about the room.

Beth was frustrated with Josh. She knew he hadn’t meant to imply that her work was less important than his, or that she was any less than an equal partner in this relationship, it was just that….

“You didn’t even ask me if I could get the time off,” she said with the frustration of the situation showing on her face. “You know that holidays always bring out the worst in people.” “This is usually the busiest time of year for a reporter.” “Between that and all the fluff pieces, I really can’t take two weeks off to go with you to Boston.”

“Just so we’re clear on this, I understand” Josh started in,

“Don’t try to pacify me; I hate it when you do that.” Beth answered hotly just as her phone rang. Looking at it she saw that the office was trying to contact her, she held it out at Josh as if to say, see! Flashing him an icy look she answered the call and grabbed her keys as she headed out the door. Truthfully, she was a little relieved since arguments with Josh were not something she enjoyed and they seldom ended quickly. Josh was meant to be an attorney, he could debate anything but then so could she.

When Beth got back to her apartment that morning she had a note from Josh telling her that he was sorry and that he would see her when he got back. Beth read it with a sense of sadness, she was sorry that they had parted on such a note; she didn’t like to do that. Life, she knew, was short and it was too easy to never get a second chance when things happened. Beth sighed, looking out the window she noticed that it was raining, winter in LA she thought, and she sighed again. Sitting down on the loveseat she looked over at the desk and at the two wrapped gifts there. With a finger tapping against her lip the debate obvious in her eyes, should she, or shouldn’t she.

Chapter 2

When Beth pulled up in front of Mick’s place she could see that the lights were on. She picked up her phone and dialed Mick’s number hoping he would answer, relieved when he did. It was embarrassing to be asking if she could come up but she didn’t want to intrude into his life. Standing outside his door Beth didn’t feel much more at ease and no less awkward. As the door opened she saw that he wasn’t alone, the fire was on and the music lapped out the door. Now I’ve really done it, she thought. I look like a moonstruck teenie bopper. Holding the bag out to Mick and blushing furiously she turned to go.

“Beth wait,” Mick could see that she’d miss-read the entire situation. “Would you like to come in?” He asked. Beth’s hesitation was palpable; before she could say no, Mick added, “Josef stopped by, we were just talking.” “Please, come in.” As he watched her quietly there was so much written in his eyes.

Josef rose from his chair as Beth entered the room, a lifetime of training would never be erased. “Beth… delightful to see you this evening,” Josef picked up his jacket adding, “Well, it appears that it is time for me to go.” Josef smiled at Beth, and gave a quick nod towards Mick. “Remember my friend; nothing happens by chance.”

“Wait,” Beth interrupted him. “I brought a gift for both of you,” “I just didn’t know how to get a hold of you, or if Mick would be in tonight.” Fishing in the bag to find the appropriate gift for each man, gave her a chance to regain her balance.

“Can I take your coat,” Mick asked her smiling.

“Oh, yes…” Beth replied setting the bag on the floor and sliding out of her dripping coat. “The storm,” she stammered off balance again. It was obvious to both men that she was out of her element.

As Mick hung her coat, Beth picked out the gift that belonged to each one. Placing a hand in the small of her back, Mick gently guided her into the room. His presence calming by itself helped to sooth her jangled nerves. Holding out a gift to Josef, she said, “This is for you,” turning to Mick she placed a smaller one in his hand. “And, this is for you.”

“Thank you,” both men responded a bit surprised and taken aback. Looking at the gifts, each fell silent. Thinking about how long it had been since they had given or received gifts. Beth could tell that now it was they who were caught off balance.

Gesturing with a cold hand towards the fire she asked, “Would you mind?” “The storm made it cold out tonight.”

“No, please,” both men responded. Beth smiled as she glided to the hearth to warm her hands. Josef’s smugness and Mick chagrin warred with each other behind her back.

Mick recovered first, “Can I get you a glass of wine, coffee…”

“Wine would be wonderful, thank you” Beth replied.

“Mick, you didn’t offer Josef a drink.” “Please don’t let me interrupt your evening.” “I really didn’t mean….” Beth began again.

Mick waved her off. “Josef do you need a refill?” Knowing that Beth was doing her best to set everyone at ease, he felt compelled to set her at ease.

“It certainly isn’t a night to be out and about” Josef added reseating himself in the casual brown chair that he favored. “Would you like me to open this now?” Josef nodded towards the gift he had placed on the table.

“You don’t have to open it right this minute.” Beth responded to Josef’s question smiling up a Mick as he handed her the glass of rich merlot. Breathing deeply of its heady essence she sipped its calming warmth. Mick could hear her heart slowing and knew that she was finally feeling at ease.

Mick was curious; he hadn’t expected to see Beth at all this holiday season. Josh had been very obvious when he mentioned to Mick that tickets for both of them to go to Boston, were a surprise for Beth. Yet, here she was. Privately, he was in turns both glad and torn. Boston is where he knew that Beth should have been, not here with them.

“I have to work this holiday,” Beth offered. “I am junior on the schedule at the office and I don’t have family around, so I offered to cover for some of the other reporters.” She continued. “So, I was off this evening and thought it would be a chance to make some deliveries.” “I’m glad I caught you,” she added for Mick’s benefit.

Chapter 3

As the tension eased the conversation began to flow, slightly stilted at first, then easily. Minutes slipped by and turned into hours without being noticed. Finally Beth’s stomach rumbled to her horror. “I am so sorry about that!” she gaped and to her amazement both men laughed.

“Don’t be,” Josef gallantly responded first. “We have kept you talking well past your dinner hour.” “Dinner’s on me,” he added, with a sardonic smile. “Mick, you and Beth join me for dinner. My place, say two hours.” His tone left no room for debate. “Good, I’ll see you there” Josef slid into his suit jacket adding, “Relax my friend; I can be a gentleman; when it suits me.” Striding across the room he added, “Oh, and Mick, dress for dinner. You do remember how; don’t you?” Glancing up and down Beth’s slender frame he smiled, “I am certain that Beth does,” and with that Josef was out the door and gone.

“Well, it appears that we will be going to Josef’s” Mick added wryly.

“Do you mind?” Beth asked.

“No not really.” Mick said as he went to the closet for Beth’s coat, “Josef is a good friend and he can be quite the host when the mood suits him.” Mick replied.

“I had better go, and get dressed for dinner.” Beth smiled. “I seem to remember that it takes me a lot longer to get ready than it does you.”

Her smile lit Mick from the inside and the banter between them was light. “Yes, but you look a lot better in black than I do,” He responded as his eyebrow quirked upward teasingly. Beth blushed at the memory.

He held her coat as she slipped it on. It was warm and dry now, they really had been talking for longer than she realized. Mick stood behind her as she buttoned and tied the belt. “I’ll pick you up; give me about an hour and a half?” Mick glanced at his watch, “will that work?” he added.

“Thank you Mick, an hour and a half,” she looked at her watch. “That should be fine, I’ll see you then.” Turning quickly she placed a quick kiss upon his cheek and just as quickly she opened the door and disappeared down the hall.

Chapter 4

As Beth opened the door, she realized that an hour and a half had flown by. She was putting the last earring on and had her necklace in her mouth. “Mick…” she paused, speechless. “You look….” Words failed her. Mick was drop dead gorgeous. “Wow. She added lamely.

Mick smiled, tugged at his jacket and had the decency to look slightly embarrassed. Beth he thought, you have this all wrong. You are the one who looks drop dead gorgeous. “Thanks… you look… " shaking his head slightly and searching for the right word finished with, “fantastic”. The black gown that she wore curved in at all the right places. She was elegant and sensual without being blatant. There was no denying it, she was fantastic. “Can I help you with that,” was all Mick could think to say. So much for the vamp cool factor he thought laughing at himself. Offering to fasten the necklace that she held. “Josef will be waiting for us, we had better go.” Taking the chain in his hand he stepped behind her and fastened the lock. His fingertips couldn’t help but brush against her neck where her hair was swept away. Beth’s head was slightly tipped to the left and he leaned into her scent, savoring it like she had done with the wine earlier that evening.

Dropping her hair she turned gracefully towards him. Looking so warm and alive, every fiber of him wanted to answer the invitation waiting on her lips. Softly, so that very softly that a normal human couldn’t have heard it, she whispered. “This is the real me…” smiled to herself and stepped away and turned in a soft swirl, knowing that he would have heard it.

Mick shook his head as he picked up her coat. He had to give her credit, she must have remembered more about that night than he thought she did. But then, Beth never ceased to amaze and puzzle him. He doubted that he ever had or ever would meet a more complex woman.

Chapter 5

Josef met them at the door of his home. It was palatial by any definition of the word. Josef led them to the private wing that he kept for himself. Dinner was laid out for Beth and glasses marked the places reserved for Josef and Mick. Candlelight danced about the dining room and Beth knew that Josef had selected the menu to please her; and it was delicious. The care and the thoughtfulness with which Josef had shown her touched both of them. Mick was right Beth thought, Josef can be quite the host.

As dinner drew to a close, Josef opened the door to the study and they went to sit by the fire, glasses in hand. Beth’s gift to Josef was on the coffee table she noticed.

“Open it please,” Beth said. “I hate suspense.”

Obliging, Josef opened the package and to her amazement he seemed genuinely impressed. The crystal decanter, engraved with his initials, was a thing of beauty. Beth smiled satisfied, knowing that he would be wondering how she got his middle name, even as he admired the intricacy of the crystal pattern.

“Thank you hardly seems appropriate,” Josef said. “But, thank you.” Mick smiled to himself. Beth was one up on Josef with that one. Now Josef would have a mystery to solve. He had to admire her ingenuity, even he didn’t know Josef’s middle name.

As the evening drew to a close Josef ushered Mick aside. Both men stood, gazing out the window overlooking the skyline. Josef turned and said quietly to Mick, “It’s easy to see why you fell for her.” Flicking his fingers across his hairline, “Oh, I know, you aren’t dating her,” “But,” he added, “She is amazing.” Josef added watching as Beth walked down the hallway from them. Mick’s body stiffened as he watched Josef’s interest in her. “Don’t look at me like that,” Josef added with a quick shrug of his shoulders. “It’s not her I’m worried about Mick. It’s you my friend.” Josef grabbed Mick’s shoulder and squeezed; his eyes somber and worried. “Be careful, Mick… just, be careful”

As Beth returned Josef and Mick turned to admire the view, dawn would be coming in a few hours and the rain hadn’t ceased.

Chapter 6

The questions I want to ask her I can’t, I doubt she would even have an answer to. Why do I want to ask her to stay tonight? Josef’s right about this and I know it, this is a dangerous game to be playing at. I know that Beth wouldn’t do anything on purpose to destroy me. But she lives in a world that would. Just by living, she brings that danger right to my door.

“Mick, can we go back to your place” Beth asked quietly. “I just want to talk, I’m not ready for the evening to end. It’s been… magical, thank you”. She added, looking at him, “I thought I was going to be alone for the holiday; but instead...”

“Instead you have spent the evening talking with two old men,” Mick started to banter with her. Better lighten the mood he thought. How do I tell her that I don’t think it would be a good idea, when he noticed the tear glistening in the corner of her eye. “Alright,” Mick replied.

As Mick poured another glass of wine, turned on the fire and music Beth watched the rain roll down the windowpane. He watched as the light danced across her eyes, he stood memorizing every feature of her face. Finally he walked over and stood behind her. Beth relaxed into his warmth. Unconsciously his arms wrapped about her. Holding her close and drawing her scent deep into his soul he slowly and gently swayed with her. Beth smiled remembering the last time he held her.

Pulling back slightly and listening to the music, Mick smiled. “Beth, would you like to dance?”

“Dance?” she looked carefully at him. “Are you serious Mick St. John?” she quizzed.

“I think I remember how to dance,” Mick quipped as he took her hand. “I used to really enjoy dancing.” He said as he spun her softly out and back again. The move was easy and the jazz played in time with the rain on the glass.

Chapter 7

As Mick spun her in again Beth smiled at him, “I wish it could always be this easy.” He added.

“Somehow I have to believe that it’s ok to enjoy what we have here, right now,” Beth continued to sway in his arm to the rhythm, “without beating ourselves up.” She added meaningfully.

Beth sighed and reached up to caress his face. She couldn’t help but see that Mick’s smile reflected the sadness that weighed in her heart as well. Standing toe to toe, they finally realized that the music had stopped, leaving them dancing in the silence. Feeling the heat of the night, Beth picked up her wine goblet turned and watched the fire, lost in thought. She heard Mick behind her settling into the sofa. As she turned she watched him gesture with his hand, inviting her into his side. Walking over she sank into the sofa, curling into his side, she kicked off her shoes comfortable and at peace.

Talking with Mick was easy, sharing the stories, remembering, and laughing. This was a brief time; she knew that. It was a time she would always cherish. Memories like this were better than gifts. “Mick St. John,” Beth said “you are a real puzzle, just when I think I have you all figured out; you throw me another curve.

Mick wanted to laugh out loud. Sometimes, he thought it’s like she can read my mind.
Does she even know? Twice I’ve watched her walk up those stairs. Twice I’ve asked myself; what is the real Beth? Just being around her, watching her, I see how complex and puzzling she is…
While he was lost in thought, searching for something to say, Mick realized that Beth had fallen asleep there against his chest. Mick sat, listening to her heartbeat and watching her sleep. He liked to just listen to her, to cherish every breath that flowed in and out of her. As she stirred he caught her goblet, set it on the floor beside the sofa, and wrapped an arm across her chest, embracing her lightly.

Memories of the last time he had held her like this, flashed through his mind. A flood of emotions swept over him, Beth, amped up on black crystal, begging him to turn her. It had taken every ounce of his strength to hang on; for both of them. Icy fear had gripped his heart. I kept telling her, it’s the drug. Which one of us I was trying to convince, I still don’t know for sure.
Shaking his head, Mick watched the fire, listened to the rain and felt the dawn begin to paint the room with its rosy hue.

Chapter 8

I’ve met a lot of people in my line of work. They think they have a puzzle in their lives, truth is, its all kinda familiar. They’ve lost someone or something and they’re just trying to get it back. Nothing happens by chance… maybe that’s why I got into this like of work. Maybe I’m trying to solve my own puzzle. Everything about her is a puzzle to me. Why Beth? echoes through my mind yet again.

When Beth woke, the first thing she noticed was the warmth. The fire had given the room a languid blanket that wrapped them both in its embrace. The rain had stopped, as had the music. Without even looking up she knew that he was awake, watching over her as she had slept. Slowly sitting up, Beth wiped her hands over her face, turned her head to look at him. “Can I stay the night,” she asked simply.

Mick’s face never changed, he watched her, his eyes holding her. He watched as she stood. He watched as she bent to pick up her shoes and walk to the staircase. In the silence he watched Beth glide up the stairs to his bedroom. His body ached at the emptiness she left there.

Mick lost track of time as he sat, remembering the feel of her body and the warmth of her breath. He stood up, went to the window struggling to face the new day, he wiped a hand over his face, he felt old, weary, he was tired. I’m tired of trying to make it all make sense, trying to put pieces together that just wouldn’t fit, Mick thought.

Finally, Mick walked to the stair case, slowly climbing them without a sound. Her dress was draped over a chair in his room, her shoes next to its legs. Pausing he took a deep breath, placed a hand on the door jam and reached for the doorknob, silently pulling it closed. He glanced up to see her face in the golden light. Asleep, dreamless, Beth was wrapped in his shirt and cocooned in the silky folds of the comforter. With a click the door latched shut. Mick went back down the stairs to put together coffee for her. Beth would need it after such a long night he thought.

Chapter 9

Beth woke the next morning and knew it was still early, she was still tired but peaceful. Truthfully, she thought to herself, this has to have been one of the nicest holidays I’ve ever had. She sat up, ran her hands through her tangled hair, sweeping it away from her face. She stretched and stood up, walked into the bathroom and looked for a toothbrush. I wonder if Mick knows how comfortable that bed is she thought wryly to herself. How could he she snorted, knowing the answer; she mentally pictured Mick in a freezer asleep. As Beth stood in the doorway to the bathroom a faint blush spread over her face, the last time she was here in Mick’s bathroom she was ah, a little steamy; she blushed even deeper at the memory.

Beth found a new toothbrush in short order. She used it, rinsed her face and then toweled it dry. A brush made quick work of her snarls and she felt ready to face the coffee she knew Mick would have ready for her. Mick’s as gracious as any man she’d ever met, she thought smiling, he’s pure style. Beth looked at her dress draped over the chair, decided she really didn’t want to put it back on just yet, and went to Mick’s closet. As she slipped on his red satin lounge pants, she smiled at herself, well they’re better than just his shirt, she snorted again at herself.

Coming down the stairs the coffee made a soothing welcome and Beth noticed that the rain had stopped. Mick was intently working on a case. Beth saw that he had the file spread out around him. She smiled at the sight of him working and listening to the music playing in the background. He started to gesture to the coffee cup, when he looked up and stopped in mid-word. The look on his face made her blush all over again, she bit her lip and said, “I hope you don’t mind,” glancing down, “I needed something to sleep in.”

Mick smiled at her and there, in the soft morning light the words between them fell gentle and warm. Beth went to pick up the coffee cup when she saw. Mick had opened her gift to him and was wearing it. The small white gold St John cross set with a single ruby above a tiny vial. It matched the ring he wore and hung next to the one on his chain.

“Well, I need to get going,” Beth said. “I have a long day ahead of me.” She blew softly on the hot liquid before drinking.

Mick watched her, smiling to himself and thought, classy. Beth defines classy. As he began to gather up the paperwork he said, “Let me put these in the office and I’ll take you home.”

Chapter 10

Mick drove through the streets and the quiet between them formed its own void. Searching for the words Mick finally broke the silence, “Why didn’t you go?”

Beth started at the sound of his voice. She lowered her eyes and looked out the side window. Mick knew she was eager to avoid this question, he heard her heart race. Knowing that she’d answer when she could, Mick reached over and took her hand in his, simply holding it.

That really wasn’t fair, Mick thought. I know she’s torn. I feel the same way. Truthfully, I’m glad she didn’t answer. Neither one of us is ready for that answer. Not yet. Not like this.

When they arrived at Beth’s apartment complex Mick parked the car. Picked up the hand the he’d held and brushed a quick kiss on the back of it. He opened the door and came around behind the Mercedes to her door, giving Beth time to collect her thoughts. Mick opened the door and extended his hand to help her out.

It all seems so natural, Beth thought. Like he’s always done this for me, like this is the way my life should be. Mick followed her into the building with his hand resting lightly in the small of her back.

The moment was broken when they reached her door. Beth fumbled with her keys, dropping them and they bumped awkwardly, trying desperately to recover the moment. Mick finally had them in hand, unlocked her door, handed the keys to Beth and turned to go, when the sound of her voice stopped him.

“You aren’t going to even say, goodbye?” Beth asked.

In one sweeping step he wrapped his arms about her, pulling her close. Every time she says that word, a place in my heart dies, he thought. As Beth raised her face towards his, Mick knew that this kiss would fill that ache.

In the timeless dance of lovers, their lips moved, softly, brushing. Light and careful at first and then deeper as the desire between them grew. Holding her like this, took his breath away, each kiss burned like hot coals.

Beth felt as if time itself had been suspended. She knew she held in her arms the one man who had touched her soul. Willing time to stop, begging time to stop, she heard the phone ringing and the answering machine turn on. It was Josh.

Mick’s head snapped at the familiar voice and his heart froze. As he loosened his hold on her, Mick watched the pain flit across Beth’s face. Reaching up, carefully with his thumb Mick tenderly wiped away Beth’s tear. He turned and walked down the hall.

Like I said, it’s not an easy time for any of us.

~~finis~~

Like I said, Holidays are bittersweet.
Banner by Lilly

Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: The Holidays -- PG

Post by MoonShadow »

I put this one back up because it seems to be a sweet favorite. Sometimes its nice to have a gentle bit of fluff to enjoy.
Banner by Lilly

Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

MS - This is one of the first pieces of fanfic I ever read -- and it's still one of my favorites. Your voices throughout are spot on. THIS is how the relationship should have developed -- slowly, tentatively, tenderly. This was my vision for them, growing closer one stolen moment at a time. I may be in the minority, but the speed-dating of the final four episodes didn't do it for me. I will always treasure this vision of Mick and Beth. Thank you.
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonShadow »

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Lilly, you are too kind with your words. Thank you so much. I'm glad that I'm not the only person who felt that way about the pace of the relationship development.

I always thought that one of the strengths of the show would have been about Mick and Beth exploring their relationship. I understand what the writers did for us and why; but in a perfect world speed wouldn't have been my first choice.
Banner by Lilly

Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Post by librarian_7 »

Count me as another lover of this story, MS. It inspired me to write my first multi-chapter, and gave many, I think, cues as to how the Mick/Beth relationship should have developed.

I love this, and I'm glad to see it here.

Lucky
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonShadow »

You both have succeeded in making me blush. High praise from fine writers! Thank you both!

Banner by Lilly

Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
Lilly
Moonlightaholic Mod

Post by Lilly »

Stop blushing and write more. ;)
Lilly

My Fanfic Index
Avatar from "Matasaburo of the Wind" © 2009 Alex Gross, used with the permission of the artist
kareng
Kostan Industries intern

Post by kareng »

I am glad you posted this here because it is simply beautiful. I feel warm inside on this cold snowy day, thanks to you.
Now please quit blushing and give us more.
Lupine
Kostan Industries intern

Post by Lupine »

This is the first time I've read this piece. I'm so glad I finally found it because it is just lovely. The struggle between hope and desire and reality for both of them is so heart wrenching and pitch perfect.
MoonShadow
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by MoonShadow »

kareng and lupine,
Thank you both for taking the time to both read my works and write! I truly appreciate both.

MoonShadow
Banner by Lilly

Shall harm Macbeth.

Macbeth, 4. 1
wpgrace
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by wpgrace »

Sigh... what a lovely revisit to this one I just had MS...

Such a peaceful and truly MickBeth story... the interplay of their awkwardness AND their ease together is so perfect. And I get what Beth feels around him... peace and comfort, as well as the attraction. That was just Mick.
Banner by redwinter101. I miss you, Beloved.
Awesome avatar by the awesome, clever, and gracious Lilly.

If you read a lot of books you are considered well read. But if you watch a lot of TV, you're not considered well viewed. Lilly Tomlin

Grateful to Alex for Mick, Andy, and McG. :)
redwinter101
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by redwinter101 »

My thanks to Grace for bumping this. I've never read it before.

So much of the fic being written now understandably focuses on post-Sonata stories so it is wonderful to re-visit those early times. You capture the hesitancy, the stirrings of love, the confusion, so very beautifully and the characters are so delicately and gently drawn.

I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Thanks so much.

Red

Click here for my story index

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" - Emily Dickinson
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

MS this brought a huge smile to my face. I remember reading this some time ago and falling in love with it and the re-visit was just as wonderful. The early M/B stuff is always so special :)
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
mitzie
Courtesan

Post by mitzie »

I've never read this before. I'm so glad I did! Beautiful exploration of their feelings!! I love, love, love it!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :woohoo: :cloud9: :yahoo: :thud: :thud: :rose:

mitzie
Kelly
Rogue vampire
Location: Lost in a daydream...I think Alex is in here somewhere too.

Post by Kelly »

Wonderful...just wonderful. :clapping: So lovely and sweet and...perfect! LOVED it! :yes:
Thanks SirenSong for the gorgeous MickCora tag

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths you take,
but rather by the number of moments that take your breath away.

Return to “MoonShadow's Office”