When did you join the Moonlight Fandom?

Emerald
Sire

When did you join the Moonlight Fandom?

Post by Emerald »

Just out of interest, when did everyone come on board with the ML Fandom? :wave:

For me, it was around November/December 2007. :hyper2:
Last edited by Emerald on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Vampires are outside the realms of human constructed notions of sexuality"

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

Queen of the Jock (Josef/Mick) Shippers
librarian_7
Forever Moonlightaholic

Re: When did you join the Moonlight Fandom?

Post by librarian_7 »

I started looking for websites and such...probably in early October of '07. Joined MLF on Oct. 22.

Lucky
AggieVamp
Rogue vampire

Post by AggieVamp »

I think I looked around for sites & such early on, but don't think I *officially* joined any websites until spring of 2008. Met up with fellow fans in June 2008 in Dallas.....

Karen
Banner by HotMicks

Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional - and I Opt NOT to Grow Up!
:petcat: :petcat:
cassysj
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by cassysj »

I didn't join the fandom until April 2008 around the time of NY Comicon.
jmc
Rogue vampire

Post by jmc »

I started going to CBS to browse pictures in the Fall of '07 and found MLF. Joined my first boards (ever about anything) Spring '08.

:type:

. . . Love is strong as death . . . - Song of Solomon 8: 6
"fiercely faithful"

My beautiful MickBeth avatar by Twilightdew. My beautiful banner courtesy of the very talented Phoenix.
AussieJo
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by AussieJo »

I had been "lurking" around since January 2008.
Originally looking for a way to watch NSTAV, and discovered the fansites, but didn't officially join one 'til late March.
It was MLL.
And my dear ones, it's been a pleasure to get to know you all. :ghug: :smooch:
wondergirl9847
Rogue vampire

Post by wondergirl9847 »

The second that Fever was over, I ran in here to look up ML sites and found Moonlight Fans. Joined immediately and have been posting to various boards ever since. :teeth: I guess that was October 2007 or something.
*Christy*

Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

:rose: I was a late bloomer. I went online for the very first time after Sonata aired..in order to talk with other fans about Season 2 (remember, they billed it as the "season" finale..back then..)and.. :gasp: found out that it had been cancelled. :witsend: I was on the CBS Bloodbank at first, then branched off into MLL for campaign info. The rest, as they say, is history... :type:
VAsusieQ18
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by VAsusieQ18 »

I watch the first episode and immediately went online to find out if anyone was talking about the show. I found Moonlight Fans and joined that night. So I joined the Moonlight Fandom on September 28, 2007.
Beautiful banner and avatar by sirensong!
eris
Sire

Post by eris »

I joined FFN in Sept or Oct. 2007 and started writing there, then from others who posted there, I found some of the fansites.
helloeeze
Logan's WoW nemesis

Post by helloeeze »

I didn't even watch Moonlight until ten minutes into Click episode. I forgot to watch the next week. Then I heard it was cancelled. Then I watched Sonata and fell in love with it. Stayed up all hours Youtubing and surthechanneling and then got the upload. I joined MLL around June of 2008 after sniffing around the IMDB board for a while.
Emerald
Sire

Post by Emerald »

Josefismysire wrote::rose: I was a late bloomer. I went online for the very first time after Sonata aired..in order to talk with other fans about Season 2 (remember, they billed it as the "season" finale..back then..)and.. :gasp: found out that it had been cancelled. :witsend: I was on the CBS Bloodbank at first, then branched off into MLL for campaign info. The rest, as they say, is history... :type:
Really? You weren't around on MLL before Sonata went to air? WOW! I thought you were. It just seems to me like you've been in the Fandom WAY longer than that. :hug:

My first board was Moonlight Fans, and then MLL, the CBS Bloodbank, the Moonlight VampSisters, The Blue Whale Pub, Moonlight (Vamp Love) Forever, Moonlightaholics, and Moonlight and Beyond.

Emerald
Sire

Post by Emerald »

VAsusieQ18 wrote:I watch the first episode and immediately went online to find out if anyone was talking about the show. I found Moonlight Fans and joined that night. So I joined the Moonlight Fandom on September 28, 2007.
I did the same thing, although obviously with the series airing a bit later in Australia I wasn't as early joining the Fandom. End of the first episode I saw I was straight online looking for Fanboards. :yahoo:

Josefismysire
Courtesan

Post by Josefismysire »

Emerald wrote:
Josefismysire wrote::rose: I was a late bloomer. I went online for the very first time after Sonata aired..in order to talk with other fans about Season 2 (remember, they billed it as the "season" finale..back then..)and.. :gasp: found out that it had been cancelled. :witsend: I was on the CBS Bloodbank at first, then branched off into MLL for campaign info. The rest, as they say, is history... :type:
Really? You weren't around on MLL before Sonata went to air? WOW! I thought you were. It just seems to me like you've been in the Fandom WAY longer than that. :hug:

My first board was Moonlight Fans, and then MLL, the CBS Bloodbank, the Moonlight VampSisters, The Blue Whale Pub, Moonlight (Vamp Love) Forever, Moonlightaholics, and Moonlight and Beyond.
Nope. I didn't even know that fandoms existed (outside of Star Trek..lol) I equated the "internet" with my teen daughter's generation..and barely knew how to access my email before then. I was a newbie's newbie..my girls thought it was a real hoot..seeing mom trying to navigate the 'net..

Ha! They don't laugh anymore..pfffttt! :laugh: Well..much... :roll:
Emerald
Sire

Post by Emerald »

helloeeze wrote:I didn't even watch Moonlight until ten minutes into Click episode. I forgot to watch the next week. Then I heard it was cancelled. Then I watched Sonata and fell in love with it. Stayed up all hours Youtubing and surthechanneling and then got the upload. I joined MLL around June of 2008 after sniffing around the IMDB board for a while.
I didn't start watching until halfway through Episode 3 'Dr Feelgood'. And even then it was only by sheer luck. The way channel 9 in Adelaide had promo'd the show they made it sound like just some boring, run of the mill detective series. It didn't grab my interest at all. I just happened to change the channel one evening, and went to grab a coffee (or something, can't remember but I was in the kitchen), and heard Mick saying 'that I'm a Vampire'. You shoulda seen how fast I ran to plonk myself in front of the TV. Wait...WHAT? He's a Vampire *whooooosh* After that the TV reception went bad, and I couldn't watch the episode properly, so I hopped online and caught up on the episodes I'd missed, and all of the ones that had already played in America, back to back. :yahoo:

Return to “Meeting Moonlight - September 28, 2007”