Fever Redux (or, No-Star Cell Service) [ch. 3] PG13

NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Re: Fever Redux (or, No-Star Cell Service) [ch. 3] PG13

Post by NocturneInCMoll »

Thanks, Draco! Glad you're enjoying. Mick's self-loathing is under control for the moment, we'll see what happens. As for Josh...well, we'll see about that, too. ;) Mick may not be his first problem...
coco
Cleaner

Post by coco »

:yahoo:

I'm so pleased to see an update to this one, Nocturne. I love this story. :twothumbs:

Add my name to the chorus for those already loving the parallel conversations between Mick & Leni and Beth & Josh. I adore that this story is set in and around my favourite time for ML. You have captured Beth so perfectly.

Fabulous. :twothumbs:
coco's Fan Vids/coco's Graphic Art
Avi by TugaFanatic & banner by me. Thank you.

"Maybe it was her blood in my veins that let me feel her. The beating of her very living heart. Or maybe, we've always been connected." Mick & Beth - Moonlight

coco's YT channel
coco's Vimeo channel
100% Moonlight Tumblr
:twothumbs:
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks so much, Coc! Glad you like it. :ysmile: Josef is threatening to derail those parallel conversations you all seem to like so much. He seems to want an entire chapter. :roll: I'll have to see if there's anything I can do about that, because I like how the convos are working, too. Anyway, I'm pleased you think I've captured Beth; she's kinda tricky sometimes.
VampFan5
Rogue vampire

Post by VampFan5 »

Hey Julie,

Sorry I'm late to the party. I've worked 14 days straight with no break, yikes. Anyways, I love how understanding Josh is in this story compared to your other one where he meets an untimely end. The conversation between Leni and Mick was very cute with her reassuring him he's not a monster and even laying down to go to sleep so at ease with a hungry vampire around. I love it.

Julia :clapping: :yahoo:
Travis and the Tar Pit Tails.....a story by VampFan5
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Hey, Julia--that's okay, at least you came to the party. I haven't had much time for reading lately either, and I'm wayyyy behind (I see you finished Sometime Past Midnight, and I still haven't read past Ch. 4 or 5, I think). Anyway, thanks--glad you're liking how I'm treating Josh in this story so far--I do promise he won't end up like the Josh in WAY,MSJ? So far he's more understanding, but does he understand? We'll see. Glad you're liking the Mick-Leni interaction as well. Poor Mick. Leni's all calm, and he's a nervous wreck. :laugh:

P.S. I hope you get a break soon!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Oh good, you've continued with this story! (And a while ago - I see I haven't been keeping up very well....) :biggrin:
I love the interaction between Mick and Leni, and getting to know more about Leni - she's such a great character and you really bring her to life.
And I adore Josh's comment about what's happening to the Red Cross blood supply ... :snicker:
Very nice!
NocturneInCMoll
Logan's WoW nemesis

Thanks so much, Shadow! (Did you see Ch. 4 has been up for a bit now, too? :biggrin: )

I'm glad you're enjoying Leni. It's too bad we didn't get to see what happened to her on the show--or what she thought about all the weirdness about Mick...
And Josh is pleased that you find him amusing on his own merit...most people only laugh at his chicken line, and he didn't intend that one as a joke! :snicker:

Return to “Fever, Redux (or, No Star Cell Service?)”