Waking Up Mortal: a "Fated to Pretend" Drabble (PG-13)

maggatha3
Ancient

Re: Waking Up Mortal: a "Fated to Pretend" Drabble (PG-13)

Post by maggatha3 »

I have been all over the ''shelves'' of your office , Librarian 7, and I am so happy that I had a day completely off work and spent it right here..I will pause here for a while, in this bittersweet memory of Mick's mortality so soon to be lost...He will not have his wish granted as far as I know, but if you come to think of a different fate for him, I would really love to read it...enjoying mortality with Beth..
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
jen
Cleaner

Post by jen »

Somewhere upthread, a couple of folks mentioned how wonderful the lighting was in the scene. I agree, wholeheartedly--the lightning, the acting, the writing, the filming, the editing, the set design, the wardrobe, the music, the voiceover, did I say the actor?

Oh, shoot. Everything was wonderful!

This fabulous, short piece summed up Mick's feelings--his joy at experiencing the simple things we take for granted, and his sorrow at not being able to wake with Beth.

I choose to hope that that is still something he will experience, one day. Hey, he could get some more of the cure.

Thank you!

Jenna

:hearts: :flowers: :hearts: :flowers:
Mick and Beth--two of the lovely faces of Moonlight
Beautiful banner by the Fabulous Phoenix
BlueEyedMonster
Fledgling

Post by BlueEyedMonster »

He never got what he really wanted as a human always hoped he got that experience as a vampire.

Return to “Drabbles and Short Pieces”