Rose and Thorn - part 2 (PG)

A place for Shadow's G to PG-13 stories
maggatha3
Ancient

Re: Rose and Thorn - part 2 (PG)

Post by maggatha3 »

Ahhh Shadow, rereading this story is just like taking a sip of one's favourite red wine! I am still amazed at the change of feelings of Mick, Beth and Esme in just one chapter of the story.
Mick, trying to fit in to his human nature, senses and dreams he hadn't had for decades confusing him...slowly getting closer to Beth again after considering her lost for not turning Josh...opening up to her, for the first time in his life sharing his heartbreaking war pain and loss...
Beth, getting over her own loss and meeting Mick half way, on her knees to touch and hug him just like I wanted to do while reading through all the pain inflicted on him during the war and Mary's rescue...
Esme, such a vamprire! From utter disbelief to new hope! I remember the first time reading this story I felt like Mick had found a sister in her...

My Sire :rose:
-It never ends well...
-Never?
Gorgeous avatar by our talented Lilly .
Banner by the amazing friend Hot Micks!!! .
Shadow
Courtesan

Re: Rose and Thorn - part 2 (PG)

Post by Shadow »

Maggatha, oh what a lovely description! And of course it would have to be red wine, for our vampires . . . :laugh:

I just love that you can feel that way about re-reading this story . . . . particularly because as you know this is a special one to me.

I'm so glad you came back by, little fledgling!

Return to “Shadow's Office”