Something is Found (In Between 6 and 7, PG13)

Shadow
Courtesan

Re: Something is Found (In Between 6 and 7, PG13)

Post by Shadow »

:hearts: I love that you are still re reading the In Betweens, Maggatha!

There just had to be some explanation for why Mick was so filled with hope at the beginning of ep. 7 . . . I'm so glad you liked this one.

I would never have thought to compare Mick's dreams in the story with the voice-overs from the series . . . but that is a really intriguing notion. :chin:
Marigold
Courtesan

Post by Marigold »

“I’d swear she let me kill her.”
Interesting point! I've always wondered how exactly Mick was able to kill the very powerful Lola... :chin:

I loved the '60s flashbacks! The Monterey Pop Festival and the Half Moon House sure sound like they would have been fun places. :winky: I also enjoyed reading about Elaine as a human. I'm curious to find out more about what happened to her.

The lyrics to 'Wish' were absolutely beautiful! Did you write them? :notworthy:

As I mentioned before, I'm so glad that you have included other characters in your stories. I also like how you have assigned Mick a few more cases. We saw such a small chunk of Mick's life on the show, and it is wonderful that you have expanded it.

I loved the kiss!!! :smooch: :heart: :woohoo:

Thank you, Shadow! :rose:
Fantastic banner by Kath40! Thank you!
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

Hi Marigold! I had lots of fun putting in the Monterey Pop Festival . . . it was so easy to imagine Mick, with his love of music, being there to see it. And I did write the lyrics to "Wish" . . . so I'm ever so thrilled you liked them! :rose:

I figured that Mick must have had a lot more cases going on than we ever saw in the show (after all, he's got to pay for the FOS :laugh: ) so I really wanted to show a few of them in the intervals, as well as a few other people in his life.

Thank you so much, Marigold!

Return to “In Between”