Spoiler! Blood of the Lily Part 1 Spoiler!

Cleo28
Fledgling

Spoiler! Blood of the Lily Part 1 Spoiler!

Post by Cleo28 »

First I have to say that I´m really addicted to Lilith´s fanfic. I was really glad that Lilith decided to translate Newborn. Sometimes I help her translating chapters. BTW Lilith I love your story sooooo much. :hug: :hearts:
Now I thought to make vids of Blood of the Lily which are more or less a summary of a few chapters. This one is the first one. It was really hard making it and it took very long. I think I will make more ...
This will be a "really spoiler". If you decide to watch it then I hope you will like it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90J6ml6a87o

Edit: I forgot to metion something. I made this vid in "German" but I think you will understand it. It´s only the name of the fanfic and dates...
Last edited by Cleo28 on Sun May 23, 2010 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
lorig
Fledgling

Re: Spoiler! Blood of the Lily Part 1 Spoiler!

Post by lorig »

That was amazing! Looks like there is some nice Mick Beth loving and some Coraline too. Should be an interesting read. The video was wonderful!!
Gorgeous banner by PinkiePie
Tag by Mags and coco
Cleo28
Fledgling

Post by Cleo28 »

lorig wrote:That was amazing! Looks like there is some nice Mick Beth loving and some Coraline too. Should be an interesting read. The video was wonderful!!
Thank you and yes ... I would say it will be more interesting and there will be answers but also more questions ... LOL
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

hey Cleo!! I'm on chapter 18 . . . is this one safe for me to watch yet? ;)

Just checking since I want to make sure I don't get any spoilers ....
r1015bill
100% Moonlightaholic

Post by r1015bill »

It's safe, Shadow! The first one only goes thru the disco in New York.

Cleo - very nice piecing together of various performances! Shannyn's appearance in A Knight's Tale does represent Caroline very well.
Shadow
Courtesan

Post by Shadow »

r1015bill wrote:It's safe, Shadow! The first one only goes thru the disco in New York.
Thanks for letting me know! I really, really don't want to get any spoilers. ;)

Cleo, this was so great .... the intro art is just amazing and the music fits so well. I too especially liked the scenes with "Caroline" - they worked so well for that first part of the story. And it's lovely the way you've changed the old familiar scenes to make them look different for the new story. Mick and Beth meeting at the disco worked extremely well, especially where Mick suddenly takes off and leaves Beth. Very nicely done!
Cleo28
Fledgling

Post by Cleo28 »

Shadow wrote:
r1015bill wrote:It's safe, Shadow! The first one only goes thru the disco in New York.
Thanks for letting me know! I really, really don't want to get any spoilers. ;)

Cleo, this was so great .... the intro art is just amazing and the music fits so well. I too especially liked the scenes with "Caroline" - they worked so well for that first part of the story. And it's lovely the way you've changed the old familiar scenes to make them look different for the new story. Mick and Beth meeting at the disco worked extremely well, especially where Mick suddenly takes off and leaves Beth. Very nicely done!
Thank you very much, Shadow! :hug:

Btw I´m not sure how far you are with the chapters of Blood of the Lily but my vids only reach to chapter 10 I guess...
MoonlitRose
Fledgling

Post by MoonlitRose »

Cleo

Somehow I managed to miss the orignianl annoucement for your video of Blood of the Lily. But I've saw it now, and I have to tell you how much I enjoyed the video! Awesome Job, Cleo! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The brief amount of German was absolutely no problem. Moonlight definetly has an international message! :wave:

I too really enjoyed how you showed us Caroline, and it rings so very true to Lilith's story!

Loved it! :rose:
-MoonlitRose
To view additional Graphic Art by MoonlitRose.
Cleo28
Fledgling

Post by Cleo28 »

MoonlitRose wrote:Cleo

Somehow I managed to miss the orignianl annoucement for your video of Blood of the Lily. But I've saw it now, and I have to tell you how much I enjoyed the video! Awesome Job, Cleo! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The brief amount of German was absolutely no problem. Moonlight definetly has an international message! :wave:

I too really enjoyed how you showed us Caroline, and it rings so very true to Lilith's story!

Loved it! :rose:

Thank you Moonlightrose! I´m glad you like it. BTW I made two more vids. And meanwhile there are no spoilers anymore. I also posted them here in an own thread. (Part 2 and Part 3).

And I agree with you. Moonlight has an international message!

Return to “Cleo28's Fan Vids”